Hidden Pain (A Fairy Tail NaLu FanFic!!!!)

Hey! This is my first fan fiction on wattpad so I hope you like it=D

This is for all the NaLu lovers! it's sad,but i hope you'll still read it. This whole story has some bad swearing and violence so I warn you now that this is for the mature.

Enjoy!

************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

"Lu-Chan! What happened?" Levy asked after pulling up Lucy's sleeve on her jacket.She saw a long deep cut from her friend's wrist to her elbow.

"Oh, the usual clumsy me! I was washing the dishes and a sharp knife in the water was too close to my arm and cut me. Sorry Levy-Chan for worrying you." The blonde said with a weak smile hoping her blue-haired suspicious friend would believe it.

To her dismay she didn't, but Levy decided to let it go.

"Okay Lu-Chan, but please be more careful" Levy said with a little hesitation as she lets go of the sleeve.

(See what people didn't know is what her life was like at home. She hides everything she goes through with a fake smile and long sleeve shirts, leggings, and jackets with her uniform to cover her skin. She tells people fake stories about her clumsiness for explanations. She hates to lie, but it would hurt her more for anyone to find out her problems. Do you realize her secret yet if not your about to find out! Let the story go on!)

"Well bye Lu-Chan!" Levy said as she turned towards her house across the street.

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" Lucy said.

Lucy froze staring at her house. She started to move dreading every step she took towards the two-story blue house.

She walked into the house to be welcomed by her father (Jude) laying on the couch with a beer in his hand.

"Oh look it's my worthless daughter" he said as swayed side to side towards her.

"I'm home, father" she says standing still.

She realizes that he's drunk which means the BEATING will be worse than usual.

"I can tell you dumb a**!" he replies.

She crinkles her nose at her father's breath which has the scent of alcohol.

She notices him advancing towards her so she runs upstairs. She was at the fourth step until she was pulled back down by her blonde hair.

As she hit the floor she could hear his laughing grow faint as she loses consciousness.

'Why me mom why? Is this my fate to live like this for the rest of my life? Help me! Please, I need you! Will it always be like this.' She thought as the warms tears fell and darkness surrounded her.

-End of Chapter 1-

*********************************************************************************

This is more like a prologue. Anyways, the next chapter is coming soon. Again, this is my first fanfic on here. I hope you keep reading!XD

*Update(Feb.22, 2016):

For all my new readers and re-readers, I want to apologize. I am now revising to get rid of the grammar mistakes. I made this story four years ago when I was still twelve so it's not the best and a part of me wants to re-do the whole story, but I'm just too lazy.