Chapter 6

Hey! It's me again with a new chapter. Sorry for late update. I just got back to school so i've been doing alot. Thanks for all the reviews! Hope you like it=D

Well here goes chapter six! Enjoy!

****************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

(Lucy P.O.V)

It's been about two weeks since I've been here. My friends have visited me almost every day. Just last week Natsu came to check up on me with his sister Wendy and parents Grandine and Igneel. It was a nice to see them again since I haven't came to visit them a lot during the years. They say to me all the time that I'm like a second daughter to them so it felt nice to be wanted and have a mother and father figure in my life. But I must say if Mr. Igneel, Natsu, and Mavis-Nee hadn't pulled away from me I would have died of suffocation from the tight hug I was given.

I've noticed a sudden change in everybody's mood. Mavis-Nee had become a little distant towards me and when I saw her she would always have this look on her face that showed that she was in deep thought. The girls would ask me a lot about my old injuries that had shown after taking off the makeup and long coverings (leggings ,long sleeves, etc.) on my skin. The guys and Erza seem to have a more darker aura and would ask me the names of boys I knew at school and for some reason once I tell them they would run out the hospital room without saying a word and a wave good bye. Natsu had become more protective and would try to cheer me up.

Today was the day. The day I dreaded the most. When my father would come to take me back. Mavis-Nee had woke me up early. She told me he already checked me out and he said he would me at the house after school. So I started to get change and fix my hair. As I walked out the hospital I said my goodbyes to everyone.

When I got to school I was swarmed by happy faces. Some crying and others just happy to see me."w-w-well . . . um .. . . it was another accident." I stuttered out in a whispered.  All the replies and comments were along the lines of , "be more careful", "you scared us”, “you shouldn't be so clumsy", etc. while scolding me. I couldn't take it any more anymore! The yelling was a little too much for me, but for some reason a smile still crept to my face because even though this is a crazy school it’s my family.

 -End of Chapter-

************************************************************************************

That's it for today. I know it’s short. So please COMMENT AND VOTE so I have energy to make it longer on the next ! =D Well Bye!