Chapter 9

Hey! It's me again with a new chapter. Hope you like it!=D

*Special Thanks for the Reviews, favorites, and follows. It really means a lot to me. It makes me feel needed and I love that people want to read what I have written! THANK YOU! T^T*

Well here goes chapter nine! Enjoy!

*************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

(Lucy P.O.V)

As I walk into school I try not to wince in pain as my stomach begins to throb and burn. I use my famous fake smile and wave to all the other students on campus who greet me. I have actually gotten pretty good at hiding my true feelings and pain. But I must say, sometimes I feel bad for lying to my friends especially Natsu. He has been fully honest through our friendship and has told me his childhood while I have to lie and keep secrets from him, Fairy Tail, and the whole school.

 "Lucy!" I hear someone yell as I walk into class. I turn towards the voice to see Jellal waving at me with a smile on his face. I smile back walking as normal as I can towards him trying to resist the urge to cry out in pain and limp.

 "Mornin!" I greeted him. We were usually first since we have a habit of coming early to school.

"Morning Lucy! What's Up?" He said patting my head.

 "Oh noth-" before I could finish my reply we started hearing two familiar boys making loud insults which earned a feminine voice threatening them to shut up or else. Jellal and I both sighed in tiredness as we see them come in the room. Yup, it's always like this. Nothing changes . . . my life is always the same.

(Time Skip: After School)

As me and the group walk home we see him.

(Levy P.O.V)

As we walk home we see a black car with tinted windows come and park next to us at the sidewalk. We decided to keep going and ignore it but I noticed Lucy was frozen in her spot with her face drained of color. Before I could say anything Natsu beat me to it.

"Lucy, are you ok? Do you know that person?" He asked putting his hands on her shoulder and shaking her, trying to get her out her dazed state that show nervousness and . . . . fear?

 "Huh?, oh I'm fine. That's my ride. See you tomorrow!" She said with a smile that seemed faked and ran into the car not giving us a chance to see who the driver was.

 "What the hell was that about?" Gajeel said breaking the silence.

 "You noticed it too?" asked Erza earning a nod from everyone.

"She almost looked . . . scared." I said remembering her facial expression.

 " I don't know what's going on, but I know sooner or later I’m gonna find out." Natsu said with determination. As we kept walking we walked in silence thinking about her weird behavior and so called 'accidents'.

(Lucy P.O.V)

As soon as I got in the car I came face-to-face with a thick fog of smoke from my father's cigarette. I tried to hold in the coughing as much as I can.

 "Hello father" I greeted. He turns to me with a very fake smile.

 "Hello ugly brat" he greeted/ insulted. I ignored it as looked out the window. The next thing I knew a hand full of my hair was pulled bringing my head away from the window and banging into the head rest.

"You're fogging up my car's window with your breath you retard." He said with a sharp glare before going back to driving. Now the back of my head was starting to throb. I try to hold back my tears and lock back the emotions I was about to show. The emotions I try to hide from everyone.

 Loneliness, sadness, . . . .and pain.

-END OF CHAPTER-

*************************************************************************************

Hope you liked it! Yes I know it was short and a little cheesy, but that's because I’m planning something for the next chapter ;)  PLEASE COMMENT,VOTE, AND FOLLOW (Also please read my poem)and I'll see you next time! =D