Chapter 10

Well here goes chapter TEN FINALLY! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10 

(Lucy P.O.V)

It’s been a good two months since all that drama, and everything is the same except that .  .  . my birthday is tomorrow. It’s about one of the worst days of the year for me. The day father gives me a special ‘gift’.  This is basically a ‘special’ punishment. Last year it was being tied to a chair only in my bra and underwear and being whipped with a belt till he was tired. I guess it’s because I get to see a new year while mom doesn’t.  *sigh* I’m just soooo excited. *Sarcasm intended *

As Levy and I walk to school we saw the rest of the gang at the gate waiting for us except for Natsu.

(Wendy P.O.V)

I’m so excited!!!! Lucy-San’s birthday is tomorrow! When I left the house Natsu-nii said he would be there later so I guess he is going to get her a super pretty gift! We always celebrate her birthday the day before because on the day of she is never around. It’s like she disappears. We all agreed that her dad most likely takes her out on trips for it but I’m still suspicious about that since when she comes back to school she never likes to talk about.

I bought her a pink bow for her hair. I think it will make her even prettier!  I know Romeo-Kun got her a pair of silver butterfly earrings since we went shopping together for her present. When her and Levy-chan were close enough to us I ran to her.

“Happy Birthday Lucy-San!” I yelled to her as I pounced on to her. She lost her footing and we both fell to the ground. I could tell she wasn’t expecting that by her widened eyes that quickly went back to her usual kind ones.  She put me on her lap as she went onto sitting position on the sidewalk and started to giggle which I soon joined.

“ Thanks Wendy-Chan” she said through giggles. When she was helping me up  I notice her wince as she moved. 

“Are you okay Lucy-San?” I asked as we walked to the group who was waiting for us.

“Yeah I’m fine. Don’t worry.” She told me taking my hand in her own as we got to the school’s gates.

“Wendy don’t break Lucy on a special day.” Erza-San said which was more like a demand.

“g-gomenasai” I said with a small guilty smile.

“You ok Lucy?” Gray asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. She didn’t do anything to me so don’t make her feel guilty” she said defending me which made my day a little happier.

“Well, Then happy birthday Lucy-Chan” Mira-Chan says.  By now everyone was smiling at Lucy-San.

“Thanks guys. Hey where’s Natsu?”she asked.

“ Ash- For- Brains hasn’t come yet so I guess he’ll be here later.” Gray-Kun said.

“Princess, Don’t worry about that idiot! Let me be your prince instead or better yet your birthday present.” Loke-Kun said flirtatiously before taking  Lucy-San’s hand and laying a kiss on it. Every one rolled their eyes at his daily routine of flirting with Lucy-San while she had a light blush on her face.

I noticed an irritated aura coming from behind Loke-Kun.  I look to see Natsu-Nii  with a creepy smile planted on his face as he glared at the back of Loke-Kun’s head. He brought his hand up high and slapped the back of Loke-Kun’s head so hard with it that the sound echoed.