Chapter 2

Hey! It's me again with a new chapter hope you like it=D

Well here goes chapter two! Enjoy!

****************************************************************************** 

Chapter 2

(Lucy P.O.V)

Memories . . . .that's all I could see. Some were happy, while some were bad. All I could think of was  figuring out where I am and what was going on, but all my thoughts had stopped and went somewhere far away when a certain memory came.

It was me at the age of six crying on the road with blood all over me. It was July 7th.

The day my mother died.

(The memory/Flashback)

'It was a sunny hot day in Magnolia. As young Lucy and her mother Layla got out the house they went straight to the ice cream parlor. Lucy held her mother's hand and hummed to a tune her mom sang to her at night.

"Mama, are we almost there it's really hot." Lucy whined.

Layla giggled. "Yes honey, don't forget were going to surprise daddy with one too. He needs a break from all that work." her mother says giving her a warm grin.

"What flavor does papa like? I wonder if it's chocolate cause I love chocolate!" Lucy says. Her mother lets out another giggle as she kept walking still holding her daughters hand.

They waited for the crossing light to turn green for them to walk across the street. When it did they started to walk across. They were halfway across the street when a car was speeding down the road over the speed limit.

When Layla saw the car she followed her first instinct and pushed Lucy out of the way.

Sadly that was all she got the chance to do.

As Lucy got up her confused face turned into a horrified one.

What she saw was a puddle of blood underneath her mother and a man coming out of his car and calling 911. She ran to her mother and nested her mother's head on her lap.

"Mama, wake up! Wake up!" Lucy yelled wrapping her small arms around her mother's neck. Warm tears fell on to her cheek. Her eyes became wide when she felt a hand slowly rub her back. She lifted herself off her mother to see her smiling with her eyes barely opened.

"I'm . . .glad . . . your okay" her mother breathed out before continuing "I'm going . . .to need you to . . . be a good girl for mama okay? Always remember . . . mommy loves you." Layla said now at the point to where her pulse is slowly fading.

"What do you mean mama? Don't leave me! Please! Me and papa need you someone will come and help you soon! Please just please stay with me!" Lucy cried, again wrapping her small arms around her mother.

As her mother's eyes closed and her warmth soon disappeared the police and her father (Jude) finally arrived, but to a crowd surrounding a small girl crying while hugging a woman's dead body.

One month after the accident her father soon became cold, loathsome, and hateful. He believed it was Lucy's fault for the devastating loss of his wife so, around her 7th birthday he started to physically and verbally abuse her and found it as a way for him to take out all his pain and anger.He started to become a alcoholic when she was 10.'

(End of Memory/Flashback)

After seeing that memory I hear a ear piercing scream and when I look at my surroundings there was blood. Blood everywhere; on me, on the floor, and on the wall. Before I could do anything I blink and I find myself sitting up on hospital bed.

'What just happened' I thought to myself looking around the room.

"Oh!, you're finally awake!" I turned my head to see the owner of that voice smiling at me with her arms crossed in front of her chest. My eyes softened and a warm smile appeared on my face. "Mavis onee-chan . . ."

-End Of Chapter-

**************************************************************************************************

 Confused? Curious? If so chapter 3 should clear things up! So please Read, Vote, and Comment and i'll see you next time =D