Chapter 11

It's my fault they hurt Manny, I hurt Sam and Marks Feelings, I don't know what I did to Evan...but it was bad...and Eli...Eli just pisses me off.

" Oh, Thanks I would love stay awhile," Eli says following everyone inside.

I get up and I walk to my room I don't notice anyone was following me until I heard the door shut.

I turn around about to cuss out who it was when I saw it was Eli.

Cussing him out would only want him to fight more.

I ignore him and I walk to my bed and fall backwards into it.

"Hello," He says smirking.

"Hi," I'm To tired and upset to fight.

"Anything wrong?" he asks innocently.

I sit up so I can see him better, "everything."

"I see," He looks at his nail, "wanna talk about it?"

"Your Nail?" I ask.

Is he being serious. I'm Inches away from killing myself and he wants to talk about his freakin' fingernail? I think I'm gonna kill him.

"No Dumbass," he says ."sitting by me, "The little situation you're in at the moment

Oh...

"I don't know if I trust you."

"I don't know if I would trust me either," he says laying down on his back.

After a long silence, I break down and I start to cry. Eli wraps his arms around me and I cry harder, knowing I'm hurting everyone right now.

"Why me, Eli." I ask Through tears, " Why did it have to be me?"

"I don't know what to say about that, dear," he sighs, " But give my brother a chance. He hates me, I know. But That's a different story. Evan is a great kid. Give him a chance. Or atleast try to."

I pull away from Eli and I look at him.

Who is this person?!?

"Oh Eli," I Collapse into his arms again. I cry until there aren't anymore tears I can cry and after that I kinda just lay in Eli's arms.

"Dear, I have to tell you something," He graps my shoulders making me sit up.

Woah, He is really strong.

"I don't know yet, but... I-"

He was cut off by Mark opening the door, " Melody, I just wa- What are you still doing here? I thought you left like hours ago?"

HOURS? Jeez, I can cry a lot.

"I wanted to console Melody," He says through gritted teeth, "Now... Leave."

"Mark, I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to forgive you yet," I sigh, "I thought your were my friend, and then you go and do that, Maybe later we can talk, kay?"

He frowns, "Okay, later." He closes the door.

Boys are so emotional...

"Like I was saying," Eli says, " I think I mi-"

He was interupted by Mark opening the door.

"Oh C'mon!" Eli says throwing his hands up in the air and falling backwards on the bed.

"Is it later yet?" Mark asks with a little smile.

I laugh.

I couldn't help it. I laughed until my sides hurt and I was rolling around on the ground.

"uhh.... It wasn't that funny..." Mark says with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes it was," I gasp between laughter, " Is it later yet?"

I break into another round of laughter and eventually Mark and Eli join me.

We laugh and laugh and laugh for what seems like forever.

We are quiet now. My head is laying on Eli's tummy(and let me tell you the boy has some abs)

Mark's legs are on top of me.

I don't exactly remember how we got into this position.

"Wow," I say, " I haven't laughed that hard in weeks."

"I haven't laughed that hard in months," Mark says.

" I havent laughed like this in years," Eli says.

I looked at him, "Years?!"

"Years," he answers.

"So Melody," Mark says smiling, " Did you forgive me yet?"

"Yes Mark, I forgive you," I smile.

"Yay!" He squeals like a little girl

He gets up with a straight face, " Mission accomplished." and then he walks out.

He was trying hard to hold a straight face. I can tell cause right after he closed the door, he laughed again.

I sit up, " Eli, I almost forgot, didn't you have something to tell me?"

He clentches then unclentches his jaw, "Uhhh, I'll tell you later. I think I'm gonna head home, uhh," he stands and helps me up too," Umm, Bye Melody." He give an awquard hug and kisses my forehead. His lips linger a little longer than normal, but I'm not gonna look to much into it. It was probably just an accident.