Chapter 10

I was eating scrambled eggs and the guys were eating...well more like vaccumning pancakes when my cell phone started ringing.

"Tonight, tonight, theres a party on the rooftop top of the world tonight tonight and were dancing on the edge of the hollywood sign. I don't know if i'll make it but watch how good i'll fake it its alright alright tonight tonight"

"Gay!" Mark says with his mouth full.

I throw a peice of egg at him and answer my phone," Hello?"

"MELODY!"

"MIRANDA!"

"OH SWEET BABY JESUS, I MISS YOU...no Kirby! I'm talking to her! No! NO! GET AWAY," I hear grunts and another voice then there is arguing...

"Ermmm...Hello?" I listen again but nothing but little grunts.

"Kirby? Miranda?" I sigh and look at Mark who is making a mask out of his pancake.

I throw another piece of egg at him which Sam expertly interferes and catches in his mouth.

I jump when I hear a scream on the phone.

"MEELOOOODEEE!" Kirby yells

"Holy pooperstien," I exclaim, " What is happening over there? Were you 2 being murdered or something??"

"No," She says, " Miranda was being a greedy McBeedy, and wouldn't share so I had to knock her down a few notches."

"I would have won if it werent for her biting me." says Miranda in the distance.

I laugh, "Anyways, what do you guys want?"

"Well, asshole, I wanted to tell something," She pauses, "But since your being a Butt chewer I don't think I will."

"Whatever you know your still gonna tell me," I know Kirby To well. And even if she didn't tell me, Miranda would. heh heh.

"Fine," She pauses which gives me enough time to shut the guys up and put my phone on speaker, "Drum roll please," She pauses again waiting for a drumroll, I hear miranda drumrolling and I join in, "Me and miranda," Pause," Are" pause...Again, "MOVING IN IN A FEW MONTHS!"

I scream and start jumping around. Evan smirks at my reaction, and Mark and Sam look annoyed.

"My best friends in the whole wide FREAKING WORLD ARE MOVING IN!!!!"

I scream again.

Oh my sweet gymshorts! I am one of the happiest little campers at camp Happy Log EVER!!!

"Hey," Mark asks with a sad look on his face, "I thought I was your bestfriend."

"Pssh," says Sam, "We all know I'm her best friend out of us."

"What ever!" Evan scoffs, " I'm pretty sure she likes me the best, since you know I'm her soon to be husband and all."

"Shut up," I say smiling, "And I'm not marrying you. Get that through your head."

Even if its the second, third and fourth most annoying guys in the world(the first being Eli), It makes me pretty happy that three REALLLLLYY cute guys are arguing over who is my best friend.

Mark burps, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Ew!" I say.

Atfter awhile I'm washing dishes while Mark tries to do my hair, and Sam is eating a popsicle, and Evan is strumming on a guitar when a we hear knocking against the door.

We all freeze.

I narrow my eyes at the guys.

Evan Puts his guitar down.