Chapter 7

"H-h-he said," I bit my lip trying to think of something to makeup, " He said 'Hem JurnBum Bass'."

They all look at me as though I'm crazy. I look at Manny and shrug.

"I didn't say that, " Manny says walking up to Evan, Who is clentching and unclentching his fists, " I said, 'then learn dumbass'."

Mark stepped up, " And who the hell are you?"

"I'm Manny Micheals. Melody's friend, " He steps up getting closer to them, " And you losers are?"

They are in eachothers face. Evans is a few inches taller than Manny.

"I'm her Fiance," Evan Says with a smirk.

"NO YOUR NOT!" I run up to him and poke him in the chest with my bony index finger, " I will NEVER Marry a douchebaggy, Poop Nugget filled ASSHOLE!" I shove him back and Mark and Sam have to hold him back from attacking me. Manny pulls me away from them.

"Manny, " I say through gritted teeth, " I'm sorry but my roommates are being assholes, so yeah... Maybe we could hang out somewhere The douchebags can't find us?"

"Yeah that would be great," He says.

We exchange numbers and hugs then he climbs back on his bike and rides away.

I turn and the guys are all still there.

I stick my chin up and walk past them with a "hmph"

"Where do you think you are going?" Evan asks.

"Not that it concerns you!" I strut through the open door and sit in a recliner, pick up the foot rest and turned on the tv to 16 And Pregnant.

"Melody," Evan growls, "What the hell were you doing talking to that guy

I ignore him completly.

I refuse to acknoledge them for the rest of the day for what they did. They had NO right to do that. As if they own me. Mark and Evan were so rude to Manny.

Manny. Hmmm.... I could hang out with him all day. since its Summer, I am going to have alot of freetime on my hands. Even when Summer is over, my college is online. And I have to admit, He isn't all that bad looking either...

"MELODY!!!" Mark yells in my ear.

I look down at my tummy, feeling a twinge of hunger.

I stand and search for the kitchen with the boys on my tail wondering what I'm doing.

Once I'm found the kitchen the boys finally start talking again.

"Fatass," Evan coughs then waits for my reaction.

I'm Not fat! Am I?

I still ignore him.

I went to the fridge and grabbed some salad and ranch. I make myself a bowl and went back to the fridge to return the the salad and ranch. \

I feel someone walk and stand behind me I close the door to the fridge and turn around Evan is there and pushes my back against the fridges he presses himself closer to me, until we are touching. My breathe hitches in my throat.

"Don't you ever, EVER talk to that douche again," he growls, " You understand?"

He points his index finger at my face.

What the hell is he doing? I can't say this bothers me or else he would do it all the time.

I grab his waist pulling him closer to me I rub my leg up and down his. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring his head down to me. I close my eyes and lean in. When I open them he has his eyes closed and lips puckered.

"SUCKER," I yell and then I push past him and dart upstairs.

"WHORE!" he goes chasing me.

I laugh and was about to look back dicided against it...

I ran until I came across a huge room with a king sized bed in the middle, a desk with a laptop sitting on it in a corner, and a flatscreen tv on the wall.

I locked the door and laid on the bed slowly falling asleep.

I woke up to loud bangings on the door.

"Open the fucking door!" I hear Evan yell.

I laugh and fall asleep again.