Chapter 6

^^^^**** 4 HOURS LATER****^^^^

"Melody," I feel myself being shook, " MELODY WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!"

I jerk and sit up hitting what ever was in front of me.

"Ow, " Mark says, " Goddamn, Calm the shit down!"

"Sorry, " I mumble, " You're not supposed to wake someone up roughly like that."

"I think you are mistaken," he pulls my out of the seat, " What your thinking of is sleepwalkers."

"Oh, Whatever." I shrug and push past him walking down the aisle.

He chuckles and walks behind me to meet with a groggy Sam and hyper Evan.

"You guys are soooooo slow, " Evan says jumping around, " Now lets go!" '

Mark and Sam grab onto my pink Suitcases with a look of distaste. I laugh and grab one too. We walk to the double doors to leave... Well Me, Mark, and Sam walk... Evan kind of jumps.

I gasp when we get outside.

In the parking lot is a gorgeous Black Hummer With a huge red ribbon wrapped around it. The ribbon says "To Melody, Good luck!"

A smile plays on my lips. I run up to it and let a high pitched, short squeal escape my throat. I do a little happy dance before I get in it.

"Sweet," Evan yells, "We got a new car!" He climbs into the passenger seat with me.

I turn to him, " Uhh.. I don't see a ribbon with your names around it..."

His jaw drops and I smirk, " Oh And that seat was reserved for Sam."

" I'm Not moving," He says buckling his seatbelt and crossing his arms.

"Well then I'm not driving," I pull the keys out of the ignition and drop them down my shirt, " and neither are you."

Oohh, I feel successful.

I hear Mark moving around in his seat so I turn around to look at what he's doing.

He reaches down my shirt and grabs the keys.

"Hey you Molester!" I yell.

He laughs and says, " I want to go," he tosses the keys back to me, " Now drive!"

"Well,thanks for asking so nicely," I say sacasticly, "Any ways... Is everyone in the car and buckled?"

"Yes," All the guys say.

"Okay, " I face the steering wheel, " let's roll."

I pull out of the parking lot.

"So where is The House at?" I ask.

They give me directions and after about 30 or so minutes, I pull into a driveway looking up at the amazing house.

Its not as big as I thought it would be. Probably only has 3 or 4 rooms... and that can't be right.No. It won't be right. Right?

I pull out the keys and all of us climb out of the high Hummer. I look down and try to jump. Failing horribly.

Mark starts to laugh, so of course all the other guys come running over to see what is so funny.

Sam shakes his head and helps me up.

"Thanks, " I shake myself off and wipe the dust off of my jeans.

"Klutz," Evan coughs while I pass him.

"Your annoying, " I simply say as I pass him.

He grabs my wrist and holds me back from the house, while Mark and Sam run past us, probably wanting to avoid the chaos that is about to arrupt...

"Hey, " I shout trying to pull out of his grip, "Let me go! They are going to get all the good rooms. C'mon Please!"

"Don't think I forgot about the plane incident...," he growls.

"No I didn't think that, " I am still struggling against him, " Now let me go. NOW!"

I try to pull from him and I try to shove him away.

"LET ME GO!" I finally snap and slap him in the face.

He stays firm on my wrist. I start trying to pull away from him, again.

"You want me to let go?" I nod, " Fine then. I will." He releases his grip on my wrist and I fall backwards landing on my back. He jogs inside.

I hear a bike crash and footsteps run towards me.

"Hey are you okay?" I Boy around my age with shortish brown hair and pale blue eyes asks.

i nod my head and sit up, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Why did he do that?" He asks, and I just shrug picking myself off the ground for the second time today.

"He shouldn't do that," he smiles, " to such a pretty girl."

I grin sheepishly.

"Melody," Evan calls sticking his head out the door,"Get your bags and your ass inside...NOW!"

"Fuck you," I yell back and I flip him off.

"Uhh," blue eyes scratches the back of his head," Are you going to be okay? I mean do you need any help with your bags?"

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods, "And I should be fine. I have to deal with that times three here in this hell-hole."

"That sucks," He shakes his head, " I'm Manny, by the way."

"Oh, Melody," I grin, " but you probably already know that thanks to Mr. Asshole."

We laugh.

Evan sticks out his head again, " Hey Melody, Stop Being a whore and cook us dinner! We don't know how to cook."

"Then learn Dumbass," Manny yells.

Oh no!

"Excuse me," Evan walks out with Mark and Sam trailing behind him, "What did you just say Faggot?"