Camping Part 1

I roll over in bed getting a muffled growl at my bump. "What is that?"

I whisper to myself blinking a few times until it dawns on me who is wrapped up in my covers.

"Oh jeez Prince Addison." I squeak nudging him gently.

"Baby please a few more minutes."

"I'm grown thank you very much and you need to leave because my maid will be here soon." Pushing with my foot he falls off the bed with a ground shaking thud.

I lean over to check if he's alright. He glares up at me like a disappointed child pouting his lower lip. All I could do was laugh at his cute expression.

"You love to abuse me." He huffs jumping up tackling me on the bed.

I squeal laughing as he tickles me mercilessly. "P-please stop!"

"Apologize first."

"Prince Addison I'm sorry!" I sputter trying to get it out in one breath.

"Good." He laughs still tickling me. "Now say you'll meet me in your room every night."

"I-I what!?"

"Promise me." He chuckles.

I'm damn near about to pee myself, "I promise, I'll promise you anything just stop!" I gasp.

Like magic he stops, his once warm hands recede leaving me cold and relaxed instead of warm and fuzzy.

"Promise me anything eh?"

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"Well uh I mean within reason of course." I try to clean it up but it's too late, I can practically hear the wheels turning in his brain.

Quick subject change think fast Kari!

Running my hands up his tattooed chest I stop at his nipples giggling. "Wait, have these always been pierced?" Pinching his nipples he sucks in a breath.

I snatch my hands away, "Sorry."

"I'm ticklish." He snickers covering his nipples with his hands.

"Shut up." Rolling my eyes he laughs kissing my temple.

"I'd better go, dress comfortably. We're going camping." Sweet something I'll be good at.

"Bring weed. I don't think I'll survive the screeching women I'm about to hear bitching about the outdoors."

Oh I am all too excited to see this.

"Don't be so negative Prince Addison. You'll be with girls, one of them gets the joy of a date outside with you mmm." I take a deep breath in closing my eyes.
"I can just hear the screeching now and taste the s'mores I'm going to make. Yummy." Peeking an eye at him he smirks shaking his head.

"Dammit woman, even in the morning with the sun light barely entering your room you are just stunning. It isn't fair. I want to be the pretty princess."

"Oh get out." Tossing a pillow at his head he dodges it sticking out his tongue.

I launch another one knocking him over. "Take that!" I holler tickled by this whole ordeal.

"Oh yeah? Come here." Tackling me on the bed he kisses me all over my face not stopping until we've both stopped giggling.

He pulls away staring at me not saying a word. I break eye contact first feeling like he is looking past me and straight into my soul. It's scary to have someone look at you that hard, like they know every little detail about you.