Chapter Eight

I dressed in my sailors girl bathing suit. I didn't want to come off as too trampy, but didn't want to cover up too much. I have so many bathing suit options that it makes absolutely no sense. I don't even go swimming that often, I just have a love for bathing suits. The one I chose for my audition today is one of my favorites. The bottoms are high waist and navy blue with two lines of gold buttons going up the middle, with gold chains connecting them. The top is a bandeau style. It's red with no back, just gold chains going across. My breast aren't that big, so it works for me. I put on ripped and bleached Levi shorts with a burned out white tshirt over my suit. My hair was straightened, then curled at the ends. I put the top portion in a ponytail, with curled tips. I added light make up and red lipstick, then laced up my Playoff 12's. Yes, I'm wearing sneakers to a video audition. I grabbed my purse, black with gold chain straps and my cutest pair of red heels and stepped out the house.

I was a little early getting out, but I don't even know where I'm going to. I got in the car and pulled up my gps. I typed in the address Terrian sent to me and set my phone in the dashboard holder. My gps started speaking and I followed its directions.

Thirty minutes later I found myself outside of a gate. Terrian lives in a gated community and didn't even tell me. Am I supposed to hop the gate to get or some shit? I dialed his number but before I could press call the gates swung open. Strange, but okay. I drove up the long narrow street until I was outside of a mansion. There were tons of cars and girls standing everywhere. I spotted Terrian, Shannon wasn't too far away from him. What the hell am I doing here? I can't match up to these girls... I sighed, put on my sunglasses, and got out the car. I clicked the lock button twice, causing my car to beep and everyone to look in my direction. I just strode towards Terrian. I could feel the eyes on me and the whispers. Females and males. Why these grown niggas out here gossiping and what not? "Hey Terrian!" I beamed, while he wrapped me in a hug. "Or should I call you T Rage?" I questioned seriously. He chuckled.

"Call me T, if it makes you more comfortable." I nodded my head.

"Boy you got more names than P Diddy!" I was dead ass serious.

"You're funny." He laughed.

"I'm also serious. So..?" I looked around.

"You not in proper attire. You look good, but jeans and sneakers?"

"I have on a bathing suit and heels in my hand, smarty."

"You lucky I like you. Follow me." I nodded and followed him into the house. All eyes were still on us. Like why are y'all so worried? I'm here for the same thing as all of you. Business. Well, most of those girls are probably more interested in letting Terrian get in their pants, so I guess I'm not on the same page as them.

Terrian took me to a room and told me I could change there. I took off my shorts, tshirt, and sneakers while he watched from the door. It didn't bother me much. He would have seen the same thing if I was at a swimming pool. I bent down to put on my heels and buckle them. "Damn girl." I stood up and faced him with my eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"You showing out ain't you? Coming in here looking fine as fuck in full clothes and sneakers, then wearing that. And bending like that. You got a nigga on his toes." I laughed and shook my head.

"Whatever. All them groupies out there, I'm sure you've seen better and more flexible."

"But they not you."

"True, true." I said walking past him. I had my clothes in my purse and my shoes in my hand. I walked outside and to my car to place everything inside. This time I locked the doors from the inside button instead of the lock button, so no one looked my way. It still didn't stop some of them from staring but I guess I'll just have to deal with it.