0.9

;breakup

Landon and Valentine had been inseparable for that whole month.

But as they say all good things must come to an end.

Valentine drew a deep breath and pushed open the door to Landon's apartment. "Landon..." He trailed off taking a seat beside the shorter boy.

Landon sighed, "What exactly do you want me to do? He remembers you now and he wants to date you so go ahead."

Valentine placed a hand on Landon's shoulder and let a few tears fall, "But Landon-"

Landon turned and sighed heavily, "You had your fun with me already. I should have known that boy you told me about the first day I even talked to you would always come before me. No matter how much ice cream I buy you. No matter how much hot sex we have. Just promise me something, darling."

Valentine wiped the tears from his cheeks, "Anything." 

"Some day," Landon sighed. "You'll be single again and maybe our paths will cross. So when that day comes promise me that we'll be together for real."

Valentine choked out a sob, "We can do that now! School's almost over. We can move in together and be forever."

Landon caressed Valentine's cheek and smiled warmly. "I wish it were so."

"How could you let me fall this hard for you? I hate you."

Landon sighed and hung his head as Valentine stood and walked out the door. He lifted his head and watched as his door shut. He let a few tears fall into his palms. "Yep. I love you too."