Chapter 13

Hey guys!

Sorry for uploading after so long.

Please vote and comment, I'd really like some feedback

I'm going to update every two or three days and hope you guys like this chapter

.............................................................................................

(Damien's view)

In a daze, Damien walked inside and closed the door behind him. Roger had taken Anne? That thought ran through his mind several times. But, why? Anne had done nothing to deserve any of this. Damien didn't even know her too well.

After scrubbing the blood off, Damien reluctantly made his way to his friends and Carmina, hoping her presence would calm him down a little. He quietly approached them, hoping they wouldn't notice, but luck was definitely not on his side today.

"Who was it?" Carmina asked, raising her head to look at Damien for an answer.

He knew he couldn't tell her; she was too innocent for all of this, all of them were. Over that, his true identity would come out and the number.1 rule in the vampire world was to NEVER let anyone about the vampires. Otherwise, people would start getting hurt - not only humans.

"No-one dear. It probably was just the wind," he replied.

"Dear? Seriously, Damien?" Zack laughed. "You've already turned lovey-dovey in less than a day. What's next? Pigs flying?"

Although Damien wasn't in the mood to have a laugh, he knew he had to play along so they wouldn't notice that something was up.

"Dude, you can't fly, so I don't think that's gonna be happening anytime soon," Damien answered back, grinning.

Margaret and Carmina started laughing, whilst Zack shook his head, disapprovingly.

"Some people are so rude these days, it's unbelievable," he muttered.

"Says you," Damien and Carmina said in unison.

"Okaay, Lets get back to the movie before hell breaks loose and Zack tries to kill Damien again," Margaret said, reaching out for the remote.

They all settled down and got into the zone of the movie and once again, Damien watched everyone around him in a blur.

There were too many questions running through his mind for him to even notice the TV screen. What if Anne was really hurt?

Who was he kidding? Her blood was all over his porch just minutes ago.

He was wasting time. Annes' life was in terrible danger, needing his help and all he was doing was just sitting there. He had to do something. Now.

Knock! Knock!

Who was it now?

"I think the foods here," Margaret announced.

Everyone looked at Damien, smiling innocently.

"Eurgh, Fine. I'll just go all the way down there and get the food for you lazy people," he groaned even though he was more than happy to get out of that stuffy room.

Making his way down to the door, Damien was still stuck in his own little world, worrying about Anne.

He opened the door and silently looked outside, as if there was no one there.

The young lady handed the food over to Damien and him the amount of money to pay but all he could hear was her voice, almost a whisper, slowly fading away.