Sleepover

Josh's POV:

I began to set up our sleepover. I got popcorn, movies, games, blankets, music, and pillows. I was excited about this so I started to drum upstairs to get pumped up. I drummed along to "American Idiot" by Green Day, and I did a backflip off my set when I was done. I really wanted to be on stage at that moment, entertaining people with Y/N, having Tyler play the piano. Rocking the shit out of the music world 1 song at a time. I put my drumsticks on top of my drum and I looked up, seeing a very impressed face on Y/N.

"Wow, that was... Pretty awesome!!!" She said, blushing hard.

"Um thanks... I'm still practicing but I'm getting there." I replied, blushing a deep shade of red.

"Yeah, I heard screaming and banging and I was worried. You left your door unlocked too, smartie." She said and winked.

I felt my heart flip and I stopped breathing for a moment. Was she hitting on me? Does she like me too? Is she gonna flirt with me the whole night?

Author's Note: I JUST SPILLED ORANGE JUICE ON MY P!ATD SHIRT KILL ME NOW

"Anyways... Let's party!" I yelled and ran down the stairs.

"Slow down dude!" She screamed at me from the middle of the staircase.

We met downstairs and she hit me with a pillow, I hit her right back. She fell backwards and started laughing, she's beautiful when she smiles. WAIT WHAT? JOSH, YOUR MIND NEEDS TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN. She smacked me hard with 2 pillows, one on each side of my head. I yelled in "pain" making her freak out.

"OW! MY HEAD!"

"OH MY GOD JOSH, ARE YOU OKAY?! DO I NEED TO CALL SOMEONE?!!!" She was shaking my shoulders and grabbing her phone when I stopped her.

"Calm down! It was a joke! DO you really care THAT much?" I asked, blushing.

"Yes Josh, I really care about you. You're like my brother, and I never wanna go a day without seeing you." She hugged me hard.

I hugged her back and I kissed her forehead, making her eyes light up like lightbulbs. We decided to skip the movie and she pulled out her mini piano, laid it across her lap and played a song she wrote, called Truce.

Now, the night is coming to an end

The sun will rise, and we will try again.

Stay alive, stay alive for me.

You will die, but now your life is free.

Take pride in what is sure, to die.

I will fear the night again.

I hope I'm not my only friend.

Stay alive, stay alive for me.

You will die, but now your life is free.

Take pride in what is sure, to die.

"Wow, I never knew you played piano too."

"Only a little, sometimes." She then pulled out a ukulele and began to strum an old song by Elvis.

"This is telling you a message, so I hope you understand."

I nodded telling her I understood, she was sitting in between my legs leaning on me, she sat up so she could focus on strumming. Then she started to sing the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

Wise men say, only fools rush in.

But I can't help, falling in love with you.

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?

If I can't help, falling in love with you.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea.

Darling so it goes, some things, were meant to be.

Take my hand, take my whole life too...

She started crying, and I grabbed her and pushed her up against my chest.

"Josh, I-I l-l-love you." She whispered into my chest.

"It's okay, I love you too." I told her with a strong grip around her.

I rocked her back and forth until she fell asleep in my arms, then I laid her down, put a blanket over her and slept next to my soulmate.

"Goodnight Y/N." I told her, spooning her lightly

"Goodnight Josh. Thank you for understanding, it means a lot." She held my hand and we drifted off into the night.