Songs

Josh's POV:

After Tyler and Pete left, I was thinking. Just thinking about them, Tyler, Y/N, even me. They all saved me, and I never got a chance to really thank them.
"Yo, I got this new song that I'm writing, wanna hear it?" She asked me.
"Sure."
She sat down with a piano and played a pleasant song.
'I've got a migraine'
'And my pain will range from up, down, and sideways. Thank god it's Friday, 'cause Fridays will always be better than Sundays, 'cause Sundays are my suicide days. I don't know why they, always seem so dismal. Thunderstorms, clouds, snow, and a slight drizzle. Whether it's the weather, or the ledge by my bed, sometimes death seems better than the migraine in my head. Let it be said what the headache represents, it's me defending in suspense, it's me suspended in a defenceless test. Being tested, by a ruthless examinent, best represented best by my depressing thoughts. I do not have writer's block, my writer just hates the clock. It will not let me sleep, I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead, 'cause sometimes death seems better than the migraine in my head.'

She finished rapping and smiled.
"I'm still working on it. What do you think?" She asked me, filled with determination.
"Y/N, that was amazing. I'm speechless, you're so talented with your writing." I told her and held her hand.
"Wanna do another one? You can drum along!!" She ran upstairs with her piano and I ran behind her. I sat at my drum kit and began to listen.
"This is called Ode To Sleep, you've heard it. You can do it!" She yelled. She began to rap and she rocked it.
'I wake up fine and dandy, but then by the time I find it handy, to rip my heart apart and start planning my crash landing. I go up, up, up, up, up to the ceiling. Then I feel my soul start leaving, like an old man's hair receding. I'm pleading please, oh please, on my knees repeatedly, asking why it's got to be like this. Is this living free? I don't wanna be the one, be the one who has the sun's blood on my hands, I'll tell the moon. Take this weapon, forged in darkness, some see a pen, I see a harpoon.
I'll stay awake, 'cause the dark's not takin' prisoners tonight. Why am I not scared in the morning? I don't hear those voices calling, I must've kicked them out, I must've kicked them out. I swear I heard demons yellin', those crazy words they were spellin', they told me I was gone, they told me I was gone.'
There was a knock at the door. Pounding actually. There was screaming, it sounded familiar... Oh my God, no... Tyler.