Stay Alive, For Me

Josh's POV:

I watched Y/N pick up the phone and start talking.
"Hey Pete! What's up?" She winked at us, giving the middle finger to her phone. She put him on speaker phone so we could listen too.
"Hey! So, I was wondering if I could hang with you guys tonight? I have some fun things planned for us! How does it sound?" That sick motherfucker.
"Um, sure! Just meet us at the local hospital, Tyler wants to see you because you almost killed him." She smiled and sat down, getting comfortable.
"W-what?" He asked.
"You fucking heard me. You are a murderer, and if Tyler dies, I hope you know you're the one that ruined this. Us, our friendship, our... Family... Forever. You are disgusting, why would you do that? Tyler loved you." She was so angry and I was slightly turned on...
He hung up.
"Time for your surgery, Mr. Joseph." The nurse walked in with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I waited next to Josh as Tyler was getting his surgery. After about 30 minutes, the doctor came back in and told us something. Something that filled me with happiness and relief.
"Tyler is okay. We still have him on oxygen because he was having slight breathing problems during surgery, but he should be fine. You can visit him and stay overnight with him. We decided to stay overnight with him.
"Y/N? How did my surgery go?" He woke up about 2 hours later.
"You did great. Put the oxygen mask back on, you need it for now."
He listened to me and I looked down at Josh. He was stretched out along the couch, his head was on my lap. I was playing with his beautiful, soft, artificial blonde hair.
Beep beep beep beep beep.
Tyler's heart monitor was going crazy, I ran and got a nurse and a whole group of them came. I was crying.
"He's going into cardiac arrest! Clear!" They shocked his chest 3 times and he calmed down. They hooked him up to life support and had a nurse sit with us overnight, just in case. He was in bad shape, I never wanted to see him leave. Not like this. I sat criss cross on the end of his bed and I began to sing.
'Now, the night, is coming to an end.'
'The sun, will rise, and we will try again.'
'Stay alive, stay alive, for me.'
'You will die, but now your life is free. Take pride in what is sure, to... Die'
I closed my eyes and stopped singing, holding back the tears.
"You are an amazing singer, you know? You got something special about you." The nurse told me.
"Thank you."
I laid next to Tyler and prayed for us. All of us.
Silence.
Darkness.
Please, let him live. Please, oh please.