Time to Say Goodbye

Your POV:

I woke up next to Tyler. He was sat up in his bed, watching an episode of Jerry Springer. He giggled at the two women fighting on the stage and I tapped his shoulder.
"Hey, someone's feeling better." I said. The room was very clean, so clean it had a white tint to it. Everything looked cloudy, like Heaven.
"Yeah, they said I could go home today! Are you excited?" He asked me, his arm wrapped around me.
"Yes! We can watch as many movies as you want!" I stood up and lost my balance. I was dizzy, the room was spinning and everything was blurry.
"Don't let me be gone." He said, now laying down on the bed.
"What?"
"Don't let me be gone. Don't let me be gone." Over and over, like a broken record. It all went black. I woke up again, this time it didn't look like Heaven. It looked like real life.
He was still hooked up to life support, sleeping on my shoulder. The nurse walked in with Josh crying into his hands.
"What?! What's going on?" I yelled.
"T-t-tyler... He's... In a coma..." Josh whispered, crying.
"Oh... My... No no no no.... This can't be happening..." I pinched my arm, trying to wake up. No... This was real.
"He's barely breathing on his own. He's suffering Y/N" Josh said. Walking over to me and sitting on the bed.
"It's time to say goodbye." Josh was crying and we held each other.
"Tyler, you've been an amazing friend. You always will be in my heart. I love you like a brother. Josh and I will make this band for us... For you... I want you to show me a sign. Please, tell me you're ready to say... To say... G-goodbye." I cried into his chest and Tyler made his grip tighter on my hand. I saw a tear fall down his comatose cheek and I wiped it off. Josh... He was crushed.

"Tyler... You are my brother forever. I will never forget about you. Please, if there's anyway you can tell me you understand. Please let me know. I love you so goddamn much, man." Tyler squeezed his hand as well. We sat together and I sang one last song for him.
'You fell asleep in my, car I drove the whole time. But that's okay, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine.'
I started crying and Tyler cried too. I wiped his tear away and kissed his temple.
"Those words are amazing. I promise to you, I'll put it in a song for you. I love you Ty." I sat up on the bed and waited for Josh to finish his last words.
"Tyler, you are an amazing, brave person. I'm glad we built this friendship. I'm glad you decided to change yourself just for a loser like me." He began to tear up, "Thank you for everything, Ty. We will always love and miss you." He gave him a fist bump and sat up. The nurse walked in and walked us into the hallway.
"So... Are you guys, okay? Like, with this happening?" She asked, holding back tears.
"Y-y-y-yes..." I cried and cried. Josh held me and we walked together to his room. She walked over and we sat with him. I grabbed his right hand and Josh grabbed his left. Then, Josh and I joined our free hands and the nurse began to unhook the machine.
"Goodbye, Ty. I love you." I whispered.
"Same here, bud. I will always miss you. Goodbye, Ty." Josh and I held hand with our eyes closed as we heard the heart rate monitor come to a depressing, scarring siren.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
We both broke down and we sat on the couch together. We held each other tightly and we didn't stop crying or letting loose for a good 2-3 hours. I didn't wanna move. I didn't wanna talk, hear, feel, touch, do anything. I was ruined. I miss him so much already. Goodbye Tyler Robert Joseph...