Tyler's Story

Author's Note: This is written in Tyler's diary, so I will do occasional chapters where it's his diary entries. Hope you enjoy!!

Monday- May 20th

Since this is a new diary, I thought that I would tell you about myself. My name is Tyler Robert Joseph, and I have quite a sad past. I don't have many friends, I never understood that. What did I do? Everything I do eventually turns out to shit, and I don't understand... Anyways, I never met my Mother, she died when she was birthing me. Poor woman. That's when I started living with my Dad. He always occasionally drank until I turned 11, then he turned into an alcoholic. He punched me, choked me, and called me horrible names. He really put me in a dark place, so I ran away. I've been living with my cousin's house for 3 years, but they don't know the exact reason why I left. I just told them I was done with my dad's alcohol and they understood. The reason why I bullied Josh was because these kids became friends with me and they threatened me and my whole family unless I didn't hurt someone every week. And they always targeted Josh. When his friend, Y/N beat me up, I felt like shit. I regretted everything and never wanted to hurt anyone ever again. Those bullies moved from Colorado all the way to California together. They told me they were moving there for drug deals and alcohol trades without getting caught be their parents. I hate this school, surrounded by druggies, bullies and alcoholics. Anyways, I can't think of anything to write, bye!

~Tyler

SORRY this was a shorter chapter!!!! Just wanted to add his back story, I will make next chapter REAL long... Promise!! Stay alive |-/