Cake

Your POV :

I walked to the store, planning my surprise for Josh... Maybe even Tyler, who knows? I grabbed the ingredients that I needed and walked home. Josh and I were going to attempt to make a cake.
"I'm back!!! What up, Blondie?" I laughed at his nickname.
"Hi! What are all those things?"
"You'll see, hun." You walked to the kitchen and set up everything we needed. After you were done, you walked back and grabbed Josh's arm and pulled him to the kitchen.
"We're making a cake! Surprise!" You yelled.
"This isn't gonna turn out right! I suck at cooking." Josh said, looking down.
"You'll be fine! Now, hand me the flour."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god Josh!!! Why?! I just straightened my hair this morning! You lil bitch!" You swore at your boyfriend as you poured batter on his silky hair.
"Oh no you didn't! Ughhhh I HATE YOU!!!" Josh fell and laughed. You had batter all over your face and hands.
"Gimme a hug, friend..." You slowly walked towards Josh and grabbed him, rubbing your hands all over his back. He kissed you and licked the batter off your lips gently.
"That's a good cake..." He said, looking at the batter covered floor and the empty bowl on the counter.
"It was worth it." You said sweetly, playing with his cake covered hair.
"Hey guess what?" Josh said.
"What?"
"I love you a little too much..." He was blushing.
"I love you too, cake boy." I laughed and started to kiss his neck. I saw some batter on his neck and sucked it off, earning a soft, quiet moan from him. He made me go crazy, and I wasn't complaining. I started to unbutton his black shirt when I stopped myself. I needed to calm down, I'm 14!!!
"Shit! Sorry... I wasn't thinking," I covered my face with my hands.
"I'm okay, it's just... I'm... N-n-not r-ready for sex..." He started to get embarrassed and I hugged his half shirtless body.
"Neither am I, and I'm not gonna force you to do anything." I told him.
"Okay..."
"Let's clean up! I'm sticky, yuck." I said running my hands through my batter filled hair. We cleaned up the kitchen, I cleaned the dishes and he wiped up the counters and floor. We didn't talk to each other the whole time, which was awkward.
"I'll let you get a shower first."
"Thanks Josh." I grabbed my brush and extra pair of clothes.
I came out of the shower and Josh was on the couch, talking on the phone. I overheard the conversation and pretended nothing happened,
"Hey, Tyler." Josh said into the phone.
"Yeah, just don't tell anyone yet."
"Tyler, this is a huge secret... If you tell anyone, people are gonna hate you."
"No Tyler, we won't hate you because we're on your side."
"Calm down, breathe... Like Y/N showed you. Please calm down."
"Yes Tyler. I promise, we are always here."
"Your welcome dude. Bye." Josh finished the phone conversation with Tyler. What the hell were they talking about? Were they talking about me? What secret? Is Tyler okay? All these thoughts were running through my mind as I came down the hall.
"Your turn dude." I told him.
"Kay, be right back babe."
I waited for about 15 minutes until my blonde prince returned. My heart fluttered as I remembered what happened an hour earlier. Crazy, dumb, and in love. Just how things are supposed to be.
"That was the best cake ever, just saying." He blushed after seeing me smile. He was fucking cute, the best looking guy ever.
"Tyler's coming over." He told me.
"Alright, cool!" I was getting ready to start setting up when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Tyler was there with another guy.