Chapter 1 - Good Morning Evie.

Ages for chapter 1 : 

Cam  - 20

Evie - 16

Nash - 17

Matt - 17

~ Evie ~

'Evie wake up.' I wake up getting violently shaken. I open my eyes and flinch and the sight of Cam in my face. 'What, Do, You, Want.' I snap. Cam steps back allowing me to sit up. 'Flights in 3 hours.' Cam says with a smirk. I forgot, we are flying to, somewhere, for Magcon, yay.. 'Do I have to come!' I complain, rolling out of bed. 'Mom said you had too so, yeah!' Cam says as he was out laughing to himself. I grab my pink fluffy square pillow and throw it at him before he leaves my room. 'Hey!' I chuckle as i slowing raise myself up. I grab my clothes for today and walk to the shower. My shower took about 15 minutes, i dry myself off, I put on my light blue skinny jeans, with a white cropped top. I comb and blow dry my natural light brown ombre hair and tie it in a high ponytail. I put on a light coat of counselor on my tanned skin, a few coats of mascara, and pink lipstick. I pack my make up into my suitcase for Magcon and go downstairs for breakfast. 

~ Cam ~

I didn't really want to Evie to come to magcon coz she will be stuck with the boys, Mahogany will be there sometimes, but still she's only 17, stuck in the room with boys around her age, and i don't want my baby sister to fall in love with any of them, i know how they are, she'll get hurt i know it. But i bet the fans will love her.

~  Evie ~

I want into the kitchen, Cam and Nash just sit there and stare at me. 'Want a picture it'll last longer.' I glare at them until Cam breaks the silence 'No, uh, its just you look, really nice.' 

'Are you sure you want to wear that to meet the BOYS?' Nash asks.

'Yeah why wouldn't I?'

' Uh, I just don't want you to be showing off your body, i guess.' Cam says awkwardly.

'I'm being forced to come. I'm wearing what I want.'

'Okay, okay. Grab your suitcase and put it in my the, we're going in 20.'

~ Nash ~

I know I shouldn't be thinking this coz Cam's my best friend and all but damn did Evie look hot. She is meeting all the boys wearing that, they are just going to love her and that hot body. No I shouldn' be thinking that. 

*At the airport*

~ Evie ~

I'm actually excited to meet the boys, I shouldn't tell Cam that thou.. he thinks I don't wanna come but I love Matt and Shawn and Taylor and all of them. I need to meet them! I can't wait!

'Cameron Alexander Dallas, where are we going, I need to tweet it.'

'We are going to Houston first, right Nash?'

'Uh, yeah i think so.'

*Matt walks up to the guys*

I turned around and saw Matthew Lee Espinosa! Inside I'm fangirling so hard, but i couldn't show it.

~ Matt ~ 

Damn, that girl sure is gorgeous, and that body.

'Who's the hot girl.' I ask Cam, then he slaps the back of my head. 'Ow, what was that for.'

'That's my little sister who is off limits.' Damnit.

'Hi.' Even her voice is pretty.

'Hey.' I slid next to her and winked.

'Wow, alright, I'm Evie.' She put her hand out, I shook her hand. They are so soft!

'Well i'm-' 

'You're Matt right?'

'Yep, thats me.' I winked, she smiled does that mean she likes it? I think I saw her blush a bit, oh she likes it. 'Did you just blush?' I whispered so Cam didn't hear me. 

~ Evie ~ 

I smiled and wink back. Does he like me! OMG I think he likes me! Calm down Evie don't let your inner fangirl escape, do not let Cam know.

*Over speaker* ' Flight 4981 to Houston is now boarding'

'Oh look our flight, come on let's go.' I rush Cam.

'Why do you wanna go so bad, huh? You want to be here? You want to come? You do! Oh you're a good actor missy but I can see through you.'

'Oh Cammy you proud of yourself now are you?' I say with a smirk. 

'Come on now, time to board.' Nash says pushing us to the gate.

*On the plane*

Matt sits next to me, Cam and Nash are behind us. 

'Have you ever been on first class before?' Matt asks with a smile

'No, I haven't but it looks amazing!'

*Over speaker* 'Good morning passengers flying to Houston, it's a long ride ahead.'

I'm super tired coz I was up all night packing and fangirling, after about 10 minutes I feel my eyes starting to close, I learn on Matts shoulder and drift off.