Chapter 7 - I have no idea.

~ Evie ~

At the end of the show I sing with Shawn and walk off stage.  Tomorrow we go to Boston, then to Philly. Got through with no dares. No kisses. But I still have to decide, this is going to be hard. I need to talk to J and G. It's about 6 30 so we decide to go and get dinner at some restaurant. I sit next to Johnson (left) and Cam (right) Shawn's sitting across from me, Matt across from J and Taylor across from Cam. I could see all the of them looking at me at one point. After dinner, we go back to the hotel its about 8. The boys come into our room and watch some movies, I sat next to Johnson and G,  we watched 2 movies, about half way through the second movie I fell asleep on Johnson's shoulder. 

I wake up in my bed at 8 30. I get dressed in light blue high wasted ripped jeans, with a grey t-shirt. It was cold today so I put on my black Magcon hoodie. I brush my hair and leave it down, I pack my stuff, since we're catching a flight at 2. I walk into the living room at 9, Matt's sitting on the sofa. 'Hey.' He turns around and looks at me. 

'Hi.' I sit down next to him and smile.

I just want to kiss him, but anyone can walk in.

~ Matt ~

I miss her lips, I want to kiss her so badly. But I know I cant. We look into each others eyes for a while, then Johnson walks in. He looks at us.

'I'm not interrupting am I? God knows where that would've happened.' He laughs. Nash walks in, she looks away. Cam walks in. 'Have you guys packed?'

'Yeah.' We all say.

'Good, we're heading out soon.'

'Isn't the flight at 2?' Evie asks.

'Yeah, but we need to check out at 10.' 

'Alright.' She grabs her phone and walks out of the hotel room. Johnson follows her. 

~ Evie ~

'What do I do?'

'It's your choice, you know that.'

'I can't decide thou. That's the problem.'

'I know it's hard, but I know that you'll make the right choice.'

'I'll chose later.'

'Okay.' He smiles at me and hugs me. 'It will be okay.' Taylor walks past us to go into the room and winks at me. I push my head into J's chest once he goes inside. I sigh. 

Everyone gets there luggage and comes to our room. We get into the elevator once everyone's there, and the boys pull there phones out, again, Cam goes on snapchat, he starts filming me. I poke my tongue out at the camera, Cam laughs at me. We get onto the ground floor and got into the cars.

Car 1; Nash(Driver) Cam (Front seat) Me (Right) Matt (Left)

Car 2;G (Driver) J (Front) Carter (Right) Aaron (Left)

Car 3;Shawn (Driver) Mahogany (Front) Daniel (Right) Hayes (Left)

We drive to the airport (SKIPS CHECK IN)

We start to board the plane. I'm next to Matt and Shawn, great, how did they know. Cash and Taylor were behind us, the Jack's and Aaron were in front and Mahogany, Daniel and Hayes were on the other side of us. It's a 3 hour flight. We sit in silence for about 15 minutes. I look at Matt, then Shawn, I feel like my head is about to explode. Choices are hard. I'll sleep it off, I close my eyes, my head falls, I'm to tired to know which side.

~ Shawn ~

Matt and I are both trying to get Evie. It just happens that she sits next to both of us. We sit there in an awkward silence, I feel the tension. She closes her eyes, I look at Matt he shakes his head 'She's mine.' He mouths. I look away. Her head lands on my shoulder, she was asleep. I smirked at Matt, he looked pissed. 'She fell asleep, her head must have fallen the wrong way.' Matt says.

'Whatever Matt, get over yourself.' We both look away. >SKIP REST OF FLIGHT<

~ Evie ~

We get to the hotel at 6, we get Chinese take out. We are all in Cam, Nash, G, J, and my room. 

'I think I left my phone in the car.' Cam throws me the keys. 'Thanks.' I walk to the elevator, go to the car and grab my phone. I come back up, Taylor is standing outside his room (which is a few doors down from the mine closer to the elevator)

'Hey gorgeous.' He smirks at me. 

'Hi.' I walk up to him. He grabs my face and kisses me. I don't pull back, he is an amazing kisser. It escalates quickly, next thing I know I have my legs wrapped around his waist, we're making out. He takes me to his bedroom. He lays down on his bed, me on top of him. I pull away. 

'Why'd you pull back?'

'I can't.'

'Yes, you can.'

'No, I can't.'

'Is this about Cam, he doesn't have to know.'

'It's not just Cam.'

'What is it then.'

'I've made out with Matt, kissed Shawn, and now made out with you.' I get off him and sit the edge of his bed. 'I still have to choose.'

'Babe, live for the moment, choose later.' He kisses my neck. I smile. 'You like that don't you.' I turn around and sit back on him. He winks at me, and kisses me again. I take his shirt off, we start full on make out. Johnson walks in while he's taking my top off. 

'Evie!' We both look at him.

'Uh, hi, Johnson.'

'No.' I get off Taylor and stand up. 'You're not making this easier for yourself.'

'Oh shh. I'm living for the moment.' He looks at Taylor and shakes his head. We walk out and into the room with the other guys.

'How long does it take to get you're phone?' Nash asks.

'I got a little, sidetracked.' Taylor walk in, his hair all messed up. Cam looks at me, I look away and run my fingers through my hair. I look at my phone, a text from Cam.

-Text Convo-

Cam - Did you? And Taylor?

Me - No

Cam - Did you do something with Taylor??

Me - Maybe..

Cam - Did you kiss Taylor?!

Me - Well...

Cam - EVIE! Why the fuck would you do that?

Me - In my defence, he kissed me. It just escalated quickly. 

Cam - Stop smiling. I'm really angry with you. What happened!?

Me - Well..

Cam - Tell me now.

Me - We just made out a bit. 

Cam - A bit? 

Me - Well if J didn't walk in something probably would of happened.

- End of convo -

'Hey Evie, can I talk to you outside real quick?'

'Ohh what did you do this time?' Nash says

'I'm good here.' Cam grabs my hand and drags me outside. 'Ouch, Cam stop.'

'What the hell were you thinking?'

'Live for the moment?' I smile, a worried smile.

'Well your moment is over.'

'Cam I'm 18 in 5 days, I think I'm old enough to do what I want.' He paces around running his fingers through his hair. 

'Evie, you're making this really fucking hard for me, you know this right.'

'Then stop worrying about me.'

'It's not that easy!' He almost screams.

'Cam, please calm down.'

'I don't want you to get hurt, or lose you.'

'I won't and you won't.' I hug him. I walk back inside they all look at me. 'I didn't know that you could all look away from your phone at once.' They all look back down.