Last straw - 12

~ Evie ~

~ Evie ~

I walk into my flat which I live in with my boyfriend, I put the shopping into the kitchen. I walk into the bathroom and hear a noise, I go and investigate. I slowly creep until I get to my bedroom, I quietly open the door. I gasp as I feel my heart break, my boyfriend on top of another girl. I slam the door behind me.

'Babe, no, I'm sorry.'

'I want you out of the house tomorrow.'

'Babe.'

'Don't "babe" me. You cheating ass hole. Get out.'

'Fine, but the other girls are better than you.'

'Girls? Plural? So how long have you been cheating on me?'

'I don't think I should tell you since that might hurt you.'

'Oh, no go ahead. I've already been hurt.'

'About 5-6.'

'Weeks?'

'Months.' I slap him as hard as I could shocking him, sending him to fall back. 'Ouch.'

'GET OUT!' I scream. He quickly runs out the door, the girl walks out. 

'Hi,uh, I'll just go.' I glare at her wanted to slap her so badly. I run into the bedroom and strip the sheets. I throw them into the wash and start to cry. 

I grab all of his things and throw them by the door. I grab my phone and ring Johnson. 

Me - Hey Jack.

J - Hi, you sound sad, you okay?

Me - No, not really.

J - Oh what happened?

Me - Oh, I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me, he's been doing it for about 6 months.

J - Oh, wow, I'm sorry to hear that.

Me - Yeah.

J - I'm really sorry, I would stay and talk to you but I need to go on stage now, I'll call you after okay?

Me - Oh, okay, bye.

J - Bye, stay strong, love you.

> END OF CONVO < 

'I love you too..' I text Pipi, my best friend and tell her what happened.

I run to the door. 'God, I told you not to trust him.'

'I know Pip.'

'Oh come here sweetie.' She pulls me into a hug as I cry into her shoulder. 'I know honey, it's okay. Shh, it's okay.' She comforts me for god knows how long.

> SKIP 2 WEEKS LATER < 

'Pip! Pip! Hurry up, we need to go.' Today is the day that Magcon fly in.'

'I know, I'm coming. Calm down.' She quickly rushes to the door we jump into the car and drive to the airport.

' She quickly rushes to the door we jump into the car and drive to the airport

We wait outside the Arizona airport for them. They walk out, my backs turn to them, but I hear them right away. I spin around instantly, and run into Cam's arms. 

'I've missed you so much!' I announce. 

'I've missed you too!' We pull away. I jump into Taylor's arms.

'God how I missed you guys.' I hug Carter then Aaron. 

'Oh, right, Evie this is, Dylan, Daniel, Jacob, Will, Chris, Nick, and Christian. Guys this is my little sister Evie.'

'Oh, and this is my best friend Pipi.' We all say hi and get into the car and taxi's. We drive them to the  hotel which is a few minutes away from the airport. Pipi and I sit in the car as the boys walk in. 'I'm surprised they haven't asked about, you know who, yet.'

'Yeah, same actually.' The boys got back into the car and we drove to my house. We walk inside, I give them a little tour and we decide to have lunch. We had so much catching up to do, and I get to do Magcon with the boys while they're in Arizona. >SKIP LUNCH < 

Taylor, Jacob, Daniel and Cam came back to my house, the rest of the boys and Pip went home. We decided to play truth or dare.

'Evie.' Taylor said. 'Truth or dare?'

'Okay, don't hate me, but I'm going with truth.'

'Don't you have a boyfriend? Where is he?'

'Uh, well, it's a long story.'

'We have time.'

'Okay.' So I told them. They all just said 'Wow.'

'Oh my god. I will beat the shit out of that guy.' Cam said, protectively.

'No, Cam, it's fine, I'm okay'

'A-are you sure, coz you know I can, just say the words and I-'

'I'm sure Cam.'

'Okay.'

'Well that changed quickly. Evie you're turn.' Jacob quickly changes the subject, smooth.

'Okay, Cam, truth or dare.'

'Dare.'

'Really? Damn I had a good truth for you.'

'Okay, truth then.'

'How would you feel, if I moved back to California?'

'Are you serious?'

'I'm thinking about it.' All of them start cheering.