Chapter 11 - Special birthdays.

I wake up at 8. I have a quick shower, put on a mint skirts with a black t-shirt with laced sleeves. A light coat of make-up, with brown heeled boots. I walk out into the living room, pink and white balloons cover the floor. 'We're taking you out for breakfast.' Cam announces. I don't complain, we go to a little cafe. We all order pancakes, they were one of the best pancakes I've ever had. We go back to the hotel to get into our swimsuits. We drive to the nearest private beach. I run straight to the water and dive in, the boys follow me. We splash around for a bit, I decide to go lie on the beach and tan. Shawn comes and lies next to me.

'How's my birthday girl doing?'

'I'm doing great.' I turn on my side so his face is in front of mine. I get pulled into a trance when I'm looking into his eyes, I could look at them all day. Cam comes over and brings me back from my trance. 'Okay, we're gonna head back to the hotel now.' I look up at him and nod.  We get back to the hotel I get changed into the same things I was wearing before. I Put my hair in a bun with a mint bow. Put on some light make-up and grab my phone. I check my instagram and twitter. Millions of people wishing me happy birthday. I go on snapchat. 'Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday love you all!' I say to the camera. I look at the time 1 40. I walk out to see all the guys crowding around the kitchen bench. They clear a path for me, a cute light pink birthday cake sits on the bench. They sing happy birthday again, obviously put it on snapchat, vine, twitter, and instagram. 'Thanks guys.' I make a wish and blow out the candles. 'I wish that Magcon stays together forever, cause this is my new family.' I say in my head. I cut up the cake and we ate it. 

We go to the meet and greet. Heaps of the fans give my birthday presents and cards and everything.  After the M&G we go back to the hotel and they guys give me presents. I open a whole lot of different things, from sparkly phone cases, to diamond bracelets, teddy bears, etc. We go out out for a fancy dinner and to this club thing. We all dance and have a great time, we get back to the hotel at like 1 am. This is definitely the best birthday ever.

> SKIP 4 DAYS LATER <

'Happy Valentines day gorgeous!' Shawn walks in with some chocolate. 

'Oh, you're so cute.' I run up to him and hug him, I kiss him softly.

'God I love you.'

'I love you more.'

'No you don't.

'I so do.'

'Oh yeah sure.' He kisses me. 

We drive to Magcon. When we're on stage. 

'Happy valentines day everyone!' Cam says. 'Not like I even have a valentines.'

'Well, some people do.' Nash complains. Girls chant 'SHEVIE!' in the audience. Shawn walks over to me and kisses me as hundreds of girl scream and cheer. 

The whole Magcon family goes out for dinner, I sit next to Shawn and our hands are intertwined almost the whole night.

> SKIP TO THE END OF THE TOUR <

Shawn wipes the tears from my eyes. 'Hey, I love you, it's okay.' I push my face into his chest crying. He hugs me. All I could get out was a quiet whisper. 'I love you more.' 

Shawn leaves, I run to Cam balling my eyes out, he hugs me as I cry into his shoulder. 'It's over.'

We all go back home, I cried heaps. These guys have been my family. Now that Shawn has gone to Canada for a month we thought it would be best if we took a break. I'm gonna miss these guys so much. I love them with all my heart, but I do miss mom. Cam drops me off at home. I run inside and hug mom. 

'I've missed you so much!'

'It was only a few weeks mom.'

'Well, how was your birthday?'

'Amazing, the guys are so cool and nice.'

> A FEW WEEKS LATER <

Cam storms into the house. 'Woah, Cam what happened.'

'Magcon is over.'

'Wait what!? Why? What happened! CAM?!' He tells me what happened. 'Wait so, you guys just ended it like that? Your friendship and Magcon?'

'Yeah, that's what I just said.'

'Alright, I didn't expect it to end like this.'

'Yeah, neither did I.'

>SKIP TO 2016<

I moved to Arizonia in August to restart my life I guess. I'm at College in AZ , getting a degree, Got a boyfriend. Cameron calls me sometimes, but today was different. 

'Hey Evie, I have some great news!'

'Oh yeah, hit me up.'

'Magcon is back!'

'Seriously that's great!'

'Yeah but with a slight change..'

'Change how?'

'Well, Shawn is on tour, the Jack's are on tour, Matt's on tour, Nash is with digi now. So it's just Taylor, Carter, Aaron and me, with a few others.'

'Yeah I know that the others are on tour, just coz I moved cities doesn't mean I moved away from social media.'

'Haha, sorry.'

'Also Johnson told me that him and G are coming to AZ, I'm going up with to meet them.'

'And even better news.'

'Yeah..'

'Magcon is coming to AZ.'

'So I get to see you?! Finally!'

'Haha, yeah I miss you too. Well I'll catch you later I need to pack, bye love you.'

'Love you too. >END OF CONVO<

I'm excited that I'm gonna see the boys again! I talk to Matt and J a lot, Matt might come see me some time this year, I'm hoping to get him over when the other boys are over to have a Magcon reunion.