The final ending - Chapter 13

~ Taylor ~ 

Evie is even more beautiful now, I can't believe it. We played around at Evie's house for a bit, then she dropped us back at the motel. The hotel were 2 beds each room, Cam and I shared a room. 'Hey Cam.'

'Yo.'

'I gonna hang out with Evie, is that okay with you?'

'Yeah dude, but don't try nothing, ya know.'

'Yeah, I know the perfect place to take her.'

'Okay...' I left the hotel and call Evie and told her that I was coming over to hers and she said that she'll pick me up. 

She pulls up and I jump into her dark blue sparkling elantra hyundai. 'Hey, so why do you want to come to my house?'

'We need to catch up.'

'Okay.' We drove to her house.   After about half an hour.

'Hey Eve.'

'Yeah?'

'How about we go to the beach, I know how much you love the beach.'

'Oh yes, I know the perfect place.'

~ Evie ~

I run into the bedroom and throw on my hot pink bikini. 'Hey Tay, do you have a swimsuit with you?'

'Nah.'

'Here you can borrow some of my exs. He won't be needed them for a while.'

'Cool, thanks.' He walks into the bathroom and gets changed. He walks out, I grab 2 towels, my keys, and my phone and walk out. Its only 6 30 so the sun doesn't set for another half hour. I drive to a beach where you can see the sun set over the horizon. We run into the water and swim around, we get out as the sun sets. I stand close to him. I look up at him, he looks into my eyes. 'Evie, I missed you and I know Cam does too.'

'Yeah I know but I have a new life here.'

'I know but you will still have the same life just back in Cali.'

We go back to my house, get changed and met the boys for dinner. 'So are you moving back?'

'I don't know, I'm thinking about it.'

 > SKIP REST OF DINNER<

We all go back home/to the hotel and go to sleep, we got Magcon tomorrow. I fall asleep ready for the day ahead.

I wake up and get ready.

We go to Magcon all the fans are happy to see me

We go to Magcon all the fans are happy to see me.  > SKIP MAGCON <

I drop the guys at the airport. 'I'll miss you guys so much!' I hug them all as they board there plane.

Thank you guys so much for all your support and everything I love you guys so much x. Check out my other stories!!!!!! Love you. Hope you enjoyed! ~ Hailz xxx.