Chapter 5 - Time for Magcon Evie!

~  Cam ~

I heard fans start to come in. I looked over and I saw Evie pacing on her phone, probably texting Victoria or Monique, her best friends. I walk over to her, she looks at me with her scared face. 'Hey, its okay you're gonna be fine.' 

'Promise?' I held my pinkie out she smiles and links hers with mine. She pushes herself into my chest, I wrap my arms around her back. 

'I'm excited, and nervous.' 

'I know, we all were on our first show, but it gets better, I promise.' She smiles at me and nods her head. We walk over to join the rest of the group, my arm drapes around her shoulder. Bart walks in 

'5 minutes guys, good luck!' Mahogany walks out with Bart to go to her DJ booth. 

Music starts to play and we all start to walk out, I grab Evie's hand, She looks up at me, takes a deep breath, and sighs. 'Ready?'

'As ready as I'll ever be.' 

~ Evie ~

My stomach starts to tighten as the screams get louder and louder. My head starts to pound. I feel the adrenaline rushing through my body. I can do this! 

Cam walks of from backstage with me right behind him, we march to the front of the stage. All I hear is loud cheers and screams from the crowd.

'Hello New Jersey! Welcome to Magcon!' Cam screams. The cheering gets so loud I can't hear my own thoughts. 'I would like you guys to meet the new member of our Magcon family, my little sister, Evie Dallas!' The whole crowd starts to cheer as loud as they could, this is a warm welcome. 

'Alright, lets start this off with a good old, truth or dare.' Nash trys to say over the screaming crowd. 'Mahogany, you pick.'

'Alright, blonde hair black shirt, third row.'

'Matt.'

'Dare. Hands down.' 

'Okay, I dare you to twerk.' Matt shrugs and tries to twerk, I start to laugh, the crowd goes crazy. 

'Alright, Blue shirt, Brown hair, at the front.'

'Uh, Cam.'

'Hmm, Truth.'

'If you let Evie date one guy from Magcon who would it be?'

'Uh, I wouldn't.'

'You have to pick one.' Nash says. We all look at him.

'Either, Matt, Johnson, Shawn or Taylor.' The whole crowd says 'Aw!'

'Pink hair, Gray MC beanie, Black MC shirt.'

'Okay, Evie. Truth or dare?'

'Uh, I'll go dare.'

'I dare you to kiss one of the boys Cam said.'

'Come on, give me one.'

'Kiss them all!' Gilinsky screams. The whole crowd cheers, I look at Cam who is frowning at me. 

'I'll kiss one.'

'She is my best friend who is a girl, I'm not kissing her.' Johnson says. 'Mahogany pick someone else to choose out of those 3!'

'Okay. Red hair, Front row, black MC beanie.'

'Kiss Matt!' The crowd cheers.

~ Matt ~

Evie has to kiss me in front of everyone, okay yeah, best Magcon yet. She walks over to me, stands on her tippy toes and kisses me, for about 3 seconds, but it felt like ages. The crowd cheers, I see her blush, and Cam does not look happy, oh god.