Chapter 3 - Love in the air.

~ Matt ~

Yas! I'm sharing a room with Evie, well in in the next room but we are still in the same apartment thing. But still in the same room I guess.

'Its so hot!' Evie called out.

'We have only been here for about 10 minutes how are you already hot?' Cam screamed from the other room.

'Why don't we go swimming?' I suggested.

'I love swimming!' Evie ran into my room and leaped onto my bed. 'CAMMY! Can we go swimming pleassseeee!' Evie ran up to Cam and did the most adorable puppy dog face ever and fluttered her eyes at him.

'Evie you need to unpack first.' Nash says trying to be her brother. Evie ran into her room and unpacked her bag so fast, she ran into the bathroom in her room with her swimsuit and came out in a pink bikini.

'Can we go now?' She smiled at Cam. She looked so damn fine in that bikini, it goes so well with her tanned skinny body.

~ Cam ~

I saw Matt's and Nash's mouth drop when Evie walked out in her bikini, I hate when she shows her body off. 

'Alright E, I'll text the others.' She squeals grabbing a towel and places it around her neck.

'Aren't you gonna take your make up off?' Matt asks 

'I already took it off?' She says confused.

~ Evie ~

We all go down to the pool, and I walk by Taylor and Carter with Cam next to me. Taylor smacked my ass as I walk by I turn around and look at him with an open mouth. Taylor just stands there laughing, Cam tackles Taylor into the pool. Their heads pop out of the water Taylor looks at me and smiles. 

'I'm sorry but that was funny.' Cam jumps on Taylor.

Gilinsky grabs me and carries me bridle style. 'No G don't no!' He jumps into the pool dragging me with him, I splash him with water as all the other boys jump in after us. Matt comes beside me. 'You look nice in that.' He whispered in my ear. I smiled and bit my lip he steps closer, our foreheads almost touched. Cam looks at us and climbs out and does a bomb next to us before our lips touched. I sigh. 'Cameron!' I glare at him, he smirks back at me. I jump on top of him. I slap his cheeks with both my hands. He looks at me with his mouth open. 

I jump out and try to tan on the grass, Matt dives next to me.

'Hey babe.' He whispers.

'Well hello there Cutie' I whisper back. He smiles at me. 'Does Cam know your here with me?' I roll my eyes.

'Oh come on Eve he's just trying to be a good brother,' I roll my eyes again. 'Evie!' I pout, Matt moves closer, I blush and smile.'Oh you like me close?' He moves so our noses touch.

'You're even cuter up close I swear!' He starts to blush. 'Even cuter blushing!!' I look into his big brown eyes, I swear i'm in love with him.

'I.. I lo-' I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. 'I like that.' I smile at him, I kiss him again.

'Don't let Cammy boy catch you two.' Johnson stands there laughing. We both slam ourself up.

'Oh god, please don't tell him! I'll do anything!' I begged.

'Sing a song with me and G at Magcon tonight.' 

'Deal, what song?'

'California and how we livin.'

'Okay.'  I smile at him, he walks off. 'That was close.' 

'But I want to kiss you. But Cam...' I pout.

~ Johnson ~ 

I have power over both Evie and Matt. Hmm I can get them to do anything, but I'm not that mean. Am I? 

-Authors comment-

How do you like it so far?? 

Do you ship Mevie?

Will Cam approve when and if he finds out?

Comment below thanks guys!