Chapter 4 - Magcon Pre-jitters.

~ Evie ~

Magcon in a few hours! I'm so excited! Gosh I can't wait. I wonder if the fans will like me? Oh god, I'm nervous now! I'm sure they'll like me.

We all got out of the pool and went back to our rooms to get ready for Magcon. I had a quick 5 minute shower, and put on my tight blue laced dress. I blow dried my hair and tied it up in a high pony tail, I tied a matching blue bow around it. I put on mascara and some light pink lipstick. I walked out of the bathroom and Matt was sitting on my bed.

'Hey babe.' Matt says as he winks at me.

'Hey, where are the boys, I can't hear them?' I smiled.

'They went down to get some food. While they're out..' He winks and smiles at me. I walk over to him and whisper in his ear 'Maybe later.' I smile and walk off.

'But babe!' He whines. I turn around, smile and lightly shake my head.

I grab my phone and check twitter 'Jesus.' Matt walks into the living room.

'What?;

'I got 30k followers in like 4 hours.'

'Yeah that's what happens when you're famous.' He sits down next to me. I exit out of Twitter and go onto Instagram.

'50k on Instagram!' Oh my god.' I look up at him and smile.

'You're cute when you smile.'

'I know right.' I laugh. The door opens and Cam walks in with Chinese food. He hands me a box with rice in it. 'Why thank you Cammy.' He rolls his eyes at me. 'Feeling the love.' We ate our food in silence. Johnson better not of told Cam. Cams phone goes off. Text from Nash - Bring Eve and Matt down to the car, we need to go to Magcon. I'm Waiting.

'K guys, we need to meet Nash downstairs. Its Magcon time.' I'm so excited, I can not wait.

~ Cam ~

There is something up with Evie she's acting really strange, she used to tell me a lot of stuff but now she won't tell me anything. What happened. 

We head down to the car to go off to Magcon. I can tell that Evie is excited, she gets bouncy when she's excited. 'Cam. Piggy back me.' I look at her, I sigh. 'Fine, get on.' She jumps on my back, she isn't as light as she used to be. We get to the elevator and she jumps off, Matt and I stand in different corners of the elevator, Evie looks from side to side then she walks over and stands by Matt. I think she likes him. Ohh, Evie has a crush!

~ Matt ~

I was happy when Evie stood by me in the elevator but now I'm pretty sure Cam knows that there is something between us. Once we got onto the ground floor Evie practically run out to Nash's car, Cam and I barley had time to get out of the elevator. 'Hey Matt, do you like Evie?' Oh god he knows.

'Uh, yeah she's my friend why wouldn't I?' 

'No, you know what I mean Matt. And don't lie to me.' Oh god here we go.

'Uh, yeah, I do. Please don't get mad.' He didn't say anything until we got to the car.

'Does she know?' 

'Uh, I don't know..' He opens the door and jumps into the car leaving me speechless. I jumped into the back behind the drivers seat. Cam was in the passengers seat, Nash was driving, and Evie was behind Cam. Everyone was silent, apart from Evie who was quietly singing along to the radio. 

'So, Evie,' Nash says breaking the silence. 'you excited for Magcon? Or nah?' 

'Haha, yeah I am. I just can't wait!' She squeals, its a really cute squeal.