Chapter 12

~Last Chapter😭~

Mackenzie, Maddie and Bri could all hear their mothers screams from just down the hall. After a few more minutes of covering their ears they all stood up as a lady with light brown hair and tired eyes filled with joy said, "would you three like to meet your lovely little brother?"

Mackenzie and Maddie squealed as Bri responded with a short but cheerful yes.

"Just one at a time," the lady smiled as she pulled Mackenzie into the room.

Mackenzie stood there at the end of her mothers bed, not sure of what to do.
"Come here, Kenzie," Alice said with the biggest smile. "Meet Peter," she said as she presented the green eyed, strawberry blonde haired newborn boy to his sister. "You named him what Maddie wanted," Mackenzie smiled. "Here, hold him," Alice said as she grinned at Kenzie.

Mackenzie's eyes lit up as she finally held her little brother. After about five minutes, Mackenzie left as Bri came in.

"Can I hold him?!?" Bri jumped in excitement. "Don't you want to know what his name is first?" Steven chuckled. "Okay, mom, dad. What's his name?" Bri crossed her arms. "Peter," Alice and Steven said in unison. "Cool. Can I hold him now?" Bri smiled.

Bri squealed as Peter was placed in her arms. She carefully held onto him as she took out her phone. "Alright, Petey, your first selfie. Smile," Bri smiled until she heard the click of her phone. "Alright, you got your selfie. Send Madison in," Alice said. "Fine. Bye, Peter."

As Bri walked out, Maddie walked in. She bit her lip as she nervously smiled at Alice and the baby.

"How are you feeling, Ali-"
"No, call me mom, Maddie. Now come here and hold Peter," Alice said.

Maddie's lips played into a small smile, "sorry, mom." She took the baby and her eyes lit up as she said, "wait, his name is Peter?"

"Yeah, we decided to name him that because we wanted you to know that you're part of our family now. Plus it's super cute," she winked at her.

"Well, he's super cute," Maddie smiled.

"Okay, I think it's time to let Alice and baby Peter rest for a little while," the nurse with the light brown hair and tired eyes said to Maddie.

"Oh, sure, yeah," Maddie stuttered out as she carefully handed Peter back to Alice. She walked over to the door with light footsteps as Steven followed her close behind.

"Don't let the girls party all night, Steven," Alice chuckled. "I won't, honey. I love you," Steven replied. "I love you, too."

As the three girls and their dad all got into the car it was 3;32 a.m. The drive home was quiet besides the occasional singing when a good song came on.

By the time they all got home they were exhausted.

"I.need.my.bed." Mackenzie thought as she marched into her room and flopped onto her bed and drifted off into sleep in a matter a thirty seconds.

"What are you doing?" Maddie asked Bri. "I'm just gonna watch some vampire diaries on Netflix. Want to watch?" She replied. "I've never seen it so I'll have to pass. Goodnightttttt," Maddie said as she ran upstairs. "Night."