Chapter two

Mackenzie's POV

~Kennywood today?~ I texted Logan.

~Sure. What time, cutie?~

~Front hate at 12?~

~Why would I meet you at the front hate?;)~

~Shuddup! I meant gate!~

~Autocorrect at its finest. I'll meet you at the gate at 12, love. <3~

~See ya then!:)~

I set down my phone and quickly put on my black converse then race downstairs and met Bri and my parents in the car.

"Hurry up, start the car!" Bri rushed.

Dad chuckled before responding, "Okay, calm down."

The drive was about thirty minutes until we finally parked. Bri and I quickly jumped out.

Before running to the front gate I said, "We'll meet you guys up there!"

My mom responded, "Okay!"

Bri and I took off running for about two minutes until we reached the park. I quickly spotted the brown hair that has been turning into curls the more it grows.

I shouted, "Logan," Expecting the whole park to hear me.

He looked around until his soft brown eyes met mine. His smile rose and his eyes brightened as he walked towards me. I haven't seen him since I was adopted, which, if you forgot, was two weeks ago. I fast walked towards him until my arms clumsily fell upon his neck as I hugged his tall figure. His arms made their way around my waist and he rested his head on top of mine.

"I missed you." He whispered before pulling back and kissing me.

"I missed you more." I grinned.

"Please, no PDA!" Bri laughed.

"Sorry."

"What's this talk about PDA?" Dad asked as he walked towards us.

Bri and I answered in unison, "Nothing," as we both chuckled.

"Mom, dad, this is Logan, my boyfriend, Logan, these are my parents, Steven and Allison."

"Hello, Mister and missus Moreland." Logan smiled.

"Hello." They both said.

"Well, let's hurry up and buy our tickets!" Bri said.

After we bought our tickets, Bri suggests, "Exterminater!"

We all agree before heading over to that ride.

Before going to get snacks we rode, sky rocket, Exterminater, aero 360, Cosmic Chaos, and Thunder bolt.

"You kids can go get whatever, your dad and I are going to look for the bathrooms." My mom said.

"Getting a little sick, dad?" I chuckled.

"Just a little." He responded.

"C'mon, I want cotton candy." Bri said.

Logan grabbed my hand as we started walking towards the cotton candy stand.

"Three cotton candies and three water bottles please." I ordered.

Before I could grab my money, Logan had payed.

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed.

He responded with a smirk, "Seriously serious. Let's go sit on that bench and eat our cotton candy."

"Okay." Bri and I agreed.

I quickly drank all my water because I was super thirsty.

As we sat down I decided to throw my water bottle away. I tossed it in the trash and began to walk back to the bench when I clumsily ran into someone.

Logan and Bri immediately ran to me as the stranger helped me up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." A boy that looked my age with long blackish brown hair and green eyes that are covered with black glasses said. He had a thick British accent that I adored.

"That's okay, really."

"Are you okay, Kenz?" Logan asked before he kissed me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled.

"I'm really sorry." The boy said again.

"It's fine. I'm Mackenzie but you can call me Kenzie or whatever." I smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm Finley but you can call me Fin." He smiled.

"Nice name. This is my sister, Bri, and my boyfriend, Logan." I introduced them.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Where are you from?" Bri asked.

"London. I was just visiting my cousins for the summer and was supposed to go home yesterday but I begged my mum to stay an extra month. School doesn't start until September anyways in London."

"Oh, that's awesome. Maybe you can hang out with us? Bri is totally single." I laughed.

"Is she really?" He grinned.

"Yes, I am." Bri blushed.

"Haha, let's get back to my parents and maybe we can all hang out later?"

"Sure, I can ask my aunt. Give me your numbers?" Fin asked.

"Yeah. Logan, come over later so we can all hang out." I said.

"Okay." He smiled.

After we gave him our number we went to look for my parents. After a few more rides we headed home.

Votes and comments

💙Cailee