5

I got up rather early. Like, 5:30 type of early. Since Mel is staying over I decided to be nice and cook breakfast. After first showering and putting on some clothes. Since I'm meeting, Royce's family today know I have an impression to give. I'm dressed in a pink strapless dress, and I have on nude colored pumps. I have on a Pandora bracelet, and a custom Chanel gold necklace. Earlier I decided against wearing earrings because, well I just don't feel like wearing them. I put water in my hair and let it wave up like it always does.

Anyway back to breakfast. I know Mel will be hungry when she gets up so why not? I whisk up eggs in a bowl with watching the grits. Even though I live by myself, I like to cook big meals. Most of the time I cook for the girls down at the club. Speaking of, I've been thinking about giving the pole a break. I mean, with all of this money flowing in I need to branch out. Over the years I have kept a bank account. Its all I could've done. When my mother died I found out that she had a trust fund set up for me, but I can't get it until I'm thirty years old. It's worth sixty thousand dollars, but with the money I make its not really needed. I might use it to upkeep her gravesite. Now I'm rambling. But back to this stripping thing, I don't understand how the years have went by so fast. I definitely don't wanna still be hugging the pole at thirty, that is too damn old to be swinging around and making change on stage. I might put money into a club, or maybe in fashion. The possibilities are endless, I just know I want something of my own. My bank account holds 300,000 dollars in it. The rest of my money has gone into my education over the years.

I had cooked Melanie some grits, scrambled eggs, smoked sausages, and homemade cinnamon rolls. At this very moment I'm in the parking lot waiting for Royce. Since everyone is meeting this morning, I assume breakfast will be there. It better be at this time if morning!

"Nice dress." a deep voice calls to me. I turn around to see one of my neighbors, Kendrick. Kendrick is fine ass hell! Milk chocolate, deep dimples, muscular, and stands at about 6'4. He has the appearance of a thug, but looks like a Mr. Pac Man mixed with a little Seems Like You're Ready.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

"No problem. I haven't seen you around lately." he rests his hand on his chin.

"You might see me pass by if you weren't busy fucking the next bimbo that walks past you with a fat ass. By the way, you know damn well out bedrooms are basically side by side, keep those hoes quiet." I say, folding my arms.

"Are you jealous because I don't have you screaming in my bed?" he asks.

"Nigga ain't nobody checking for your ass."

"You wouldn't even know how to handle it. Kendrick you're so big, I can't take it. Oh shit, I gotta cum daddy, oh god Kendrick don't stop." he mocks. I roll my eyes.

"Negro please, I'm not one of your little chicken head hoes. You can't handle a real woman like me anyways. You so used to hoes calling you daddy, you don't know how to bow down to mama." I say. In the distance I hear a car pulling up. A black Tahoe, nice. The horn honks and I barely see Royce wave at me from the tinted windows.

"Looks like my ride is here, see you later." I toss my hair over my shoulder and walk over to the passenger side of the truck. The doors opens to reveal Royce.

After helping me into the truck, and helping to adjust my seat, Royce peels out of the parking lot.

"One of your neighbors?" he asks, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yes."

"He likes you."

"And?"

"Still a firecracker in the morning I see." he remarks, smiling. I don't know how to respond to that.