8

I'll admit, sleeping with Royce would probably be refreshing, but that's not something I'm ready for. I still want my body to belong to only me, there is no room for a man in my life, unless he's signing over a check to me.

Yvonne came through, and had the nerve to be stunting on 'em like the diva she is. I ain't mad at her though. She has on this red wrap dress that is clinging onto her body for dear life. She has all the niggas up in here drooling, and they're already foaming at the mouth.

"Girl I like that outfit on you." she says to me.

"Thank you, and you are working the hell out of that dress." I compliment.

"Thanks sugah boo, I aim to be the show stopper, but you giving me a run for my money boo."

"Girl stop" I laugh."Are you ready to roll out?" I ask her. She told me about this little hole in the wall and I'm wanting to check it out because I already heard this place was pretty live with it. I like to turn up too. I'm not even gonna change, cause this is the perfect club outfit.

Two drinks later and I'm shaking my ass on the dance floor. This is just too fun. I feel hands wrap around my hips. I don't mind it though. This is a club meant for ass shaking and rough grinding. So it comes with the territory. I back my ass up on him, it won't go any further than this, but I can at least let the man dream.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Becca, I know my eyes haven't deceived me. I excuse myself from the dance floor and my way across the room. I'll be damned!

Becca is over here dancing, having a good old time. Meanwhile her nigga is kissing on some female a few feet from her. I know damn well that's not Lea! Which happens to be Becca's sister.

"Isn't that Becca's man and sister all hugged up. Doing her all kinds of wrong?!" Yvonne asked, stepping beside me. I just nod my head.

"Becca needs to put a handle on them." she adds in.

I walk over to Becca.

"Persia, oh my gosh what are you doing here?" she gives me a quick hug.

"Yvonne invited me here." Becca rolled her eyes at the name. Her and Yvonne have some type of beef I'm not sure how it came about.

"Anyway, while you over here, Arsenio and your sister is getting real damn cozy with each other." I point them out.

"Persia, hold on a minute." Becca walks right past me and walks over to Lea and Arsenio.

The conversation quickly gets heated between Becca and her sister. Out of nowhere, Lea slaps the shit out of Becca. And Arsenio has the damn nerve to laugh. I start making my way towards them as well does Yvonne.

Before I can get a word out of my mouth, Yvonne speaks.

"Becca, boo boo, you getter get this cunt bitch! You ain't no damn punk."

"Yvonne mind your damn business hoe. She been a weak bitch, don't come for me, I will make your ass humble." Lea barks.

"Make me humble then bitch. You know I love a good fight sugah." Yvonne says getting into Lea's face, ready to fight.

I look at Becca, then at Arsenio. His ass is still laughing.

"You a weak ass nigga bitch! You have the nerve to to laugh with yo dumb. We mind as well bump pussies cause you ain't doing nothing but being a messy little bitch." I hold back a lot of what I wanna say most of the time, but fuck that. Tonight I ain't holding in a damn thing.

"Yo, you stay trying to start some shit. Don't worry about what I do with me and mines. Fuck outta here with that shit!" He pushes me so hard I fall down on my ass.