9

"I've been looking for you."

"Why?" I ask defensively.

"You should talk to Malcolm, it's important that you do. Really important." Princeton explains to me.

"Okay if it's that important, why did he send you after me?"

"He didn't, I wanted a chance to see you." I frown at him. "Not like that Persia, what kind of person do you take me for?"

Now I feel bad.

"When would be the best time to go see him?" I ask.

"No time like the present." He tells me.

"Now wait a minute, I was shopping because I have a function to go to later on." I tell him.

"Is that what you're gonna wear?" He asked referring to my the clothes I have in my arms.

"Yes, we'll it was an idea anyways."

He pulled out a black card.

"I'll pay for them, just come with me to see Malcolm."

I roll my eyes and let out a sigh of frustration. "Fine."

We pull up to a six story estate. The kind you might see in a Dream Home magazine or something. It was decorated with the most delicate touch. Roses and neatly trimmed hedges. We had already passed a gate, so I know this house is in the lap of luxury.

"This is where he lives?" I ask in amazement. It was definitely a step up from the last place I saw him living, not that that place wasn't nice.

"Yep, been living here for the past three years." Princeton informs.

I am ready to get this over with. I feel like there is something that Princeton isn't telling me. I don't take suspense well.

We knock on the door and two seconds later the door opens. A middle aged woman stands there looking....rather plastic. Her cheeks are fat along with her head, her breast are big and stiff, but her body is rather skinny with no curve in sight. She's not ugly, but I wish she would've met me before she got on the table.

"Hey Princeton, what brings you here?" She asks, wrapping him up into a tight hug.

"Hey Tanya, I came her to see my father." He smiled at her.

"He's in the library as usual." She announces.

Tanya gestures us inside. "Can I get you two anything? Oh I didn't get your name." She directs her attention to me.

"I'm Persia, nice to meet you." I extend my hand. She quickly shook it as if we met before.

"Oh honey, welcome." She beams.

"Thank you, this is a lovely home."

Princeton pulls me into the direction of the elevator. Now wait just a minute.

"An elevator?"

"Yeah, how else are you supposed to get around quickly in a house?" Princeton laugh.

"I saw some stairs over there. What you mean?" Princeton just laughs at me as we get on the elevator. I watch as he presses the number 3. The elevator is see through and I can see Tanya staring at me as we go up. It wasn't weird though, after all I am a new face in her house.

The doors slide open and Princeton leads me through the tall bookcases of books. We stop dead in the center to see Malcolm. He looks just like I remember he did, just a little gray on his sideburns. It made him handsome and in some way it made him seem more young and respectable.