7

Okay, maybe I was wrong for cursing his delayed ass out, but not really. Somebody had to put him in his place. Quick! I wonder how his jump offs feel in the morning. Did they really want they dick as bad as he says they do. I heavily doubt it. Why? Because women think a lot like men than people give us credit for. Shit, women want easy did too. We like to fuck the hoes, cause it's something we don't have to work for. Me not being included, since the last person to touch me sexually was Mason. That's like.....eleven years? I don't know.

Anyway, women aren't just the hoes anymore. Take one of my cousins for example, we met last year and formed a tight bond. Yvonne Solay Evans, that girl is making bank. Eighteen years old and in college making bank. How does she do it? She dealing with two rich ass men, and both of them pay for everything. Her clothes, her car, tuition, and whatever else she wants. Both of us knows how to make that mullah, cause from what she told me, the rest of our family kinda broke. Most people might judge her, but they gotta respect her hustle. I ain't mad at her.

A few hours later

I slide into the booth, and put my purse beside me.

"Hey cousin." Yvonne calls.

"Hey boo! How are you?"

"I'm doing good. Ready to graduate already, and cut these fools loose."

"What, You cutting Javier and Vinny off? Girl, I can't believe what I'm hearing." I say with disbelief.

"Yes honey. Them motherfuckin fools tryin to own a bitch. I ain't got time for that bullshit."

"I know that's right girl. But you know you like that money flow."

"Yeah but these fools on that craziness. Then when I remind them about our actual agreement they wanna get loud. Like, baby don't do me cause I can turn up too."

"Maybe you need to up your number of men girl. Just in case they ass wanna act a gotdamn fool, you have one on standby." I'm just saying, men be on that fuck shit lately.

The waiter comes up to the table. He looks....attractive!

"What can I get for you ladies today?" he smiles.

"Can I have some scrambled eggs,hard, grits, and two hash browns." I order politely.

"Can I have the green pepper omelet, battered fish, a basket of crisp bacon, and a small bowl of cheddar grits." Yvonne orders. The thing I love about her is that fact that she eats like a real person.

To drink, we both order orange juice, no pulp. When he walks off Yvonne leans in.

"I think mister tall and handsome has his eye on you.?" she sings.

"Girl bye, he was probably eyeing my tities."

"Oh dhon't be modewave  me miss diva. You know that man liked what he saw." I wave her off.

With a few minutes we  are served our food. This is the most delicious meal I've had in a restaurant. I usually don't dine out, unless I'm out on the job. I chat it up with Yvonne for an hour before deciding to leave.

"Check please."

The waiter comes back with the bill, and underneath is his number. My eyebrow raises.

"I'd like to get to know the woman beyond this table." he says to me with a charming smile.

I'm flattered. Although it would be nice to be a normal woman and allow myself to be with this man. To let him take me out on a date, nothing to fancy, but nothing too cheap either. After maybe the fourth or sixth date, be comfortable enough to invite him inside my place. Make a little small talk and ask if he wants something to drink. Knowing full well on what I wanna do to him. The moment he's been waiting for, the moment leading up to the big payoff. The chance to fuck me senseless. Maybe he would last, maybe he wouldn't. The performance he gives within that time will determine if I want to deal with him afterwards. If he makes the choice of cumming too fast, I'll cut him off like to piece of shit I always thought he was.