Chapter II: Administration

Charles

Holes were burned into the ground of the throne room when I heard that I would be slave to that Queen b*tch for all of eternity. They move me from place to place and give ownership of me to the highest bidder. I yearn for the day that this hierarchy burns to the ground, I wish for that lousy King to rot in hell with his whore of a wife by his side. They can't own me let alone control me, I will die before I submit fully to the Alpha King, Adrian.

After my sentence was spoken, the two guards holding my arms back and pushing my shoulders down pulled me off the ground and dragged me to the left of the room farther and farther away from my new owner we went through a set of double doors and down a long corridor. After many twists and turns and two flights down stairs. we reached a large metal door. The guard to my left moved to a key pad on the left of the door and entered a lengthy pass code and put his hand on a screen to be scanned.   Immediately after, a robotic female voice sounded: "Welcome, General Thorne,"

The heavy door slid open with a number of loud squeaks and screeches. It soon revealed a large circular shaped room with a dome top. In the center, what appeared to be other slaves and omegas of low rank, all meandered around. Doors surrounded the room and from across the way a door swiftly opened.

"Gia Del Gado," an official looking man shouted out into the crowd and a woman quickly appears before him. He grabs her roughly by the arm and guides her into the door he came from, and it closes behind the pair with a loud bang.

Directly in front of the entrance where the guards dragged me was a tall white secretary's desk, that we swiftly approach.

"General Thorne admitting servant Charles A. Cardona for processing."

The woman behind the desk looked me up and down with a look of disgust and betrayal, "The criminal?"

Thorne nodded stiffly, "He is the newest property of the Queen, a gift from the King."

Don't remind me. The woman behind the desk scoffed and began typing in her computer, "His specifications for prep have been sent to administration, he will be taken next since he is top priority for the Queen. He will be administered by Head of Admin, Ferocious  Armstead, please accompany him through this process until we have the proper security detail."

She spoke in a short clipped tone, and is dressed in a white blouse and grey wool cardigan. Her blonde hair was up in a tight neat bun. The guards gripped my arms for the millionth time and I felt a tender bruise beginning to form. Once again, at the far wall the doors opened but this time it was a woman dressed similarly to the secretary in a knee-length tight pencil skirt and her red hair in the same scalp pulling bun.

"Charles A. Cardona," her voice had a slight accent, one acquired from growing up in a foreign region and then spending her adult years within the kingdom. My feet dragged along the floor as I was dragged due to the prior sedatives I was given before my judgement. We crossed the thresh hold of the large wooden doors and were met with a small open space with 3 doors; Grooming & Sanitation, Administration, and Dressing & Board (In order from left to right).

"Has he been injected with the proper sedatives?"

"Yes he is ready for the process."

"Very well then," she turns to me,"Mr. Cardona, I believe you are in for the worst hour of you dishonorable life." 

She smirks and we enter the first room "Grooming & Sanitation" there is a stainless steel examination table with cuffs for arms and legs, next to it a tray of different tools and a stool where a young man in a lab coat resides. In the corner there is a blindingly white shower with a drain in the center, if anyone were to bathe there they could be witnessed by every person in the room.