Chapter 1: Seeing HeartBreak For The First Time

The term "love" is when you find the one. Your supposed soul mate. When you find that person you create something special. A bond. A so called unbreakable bond that's supposed to last forever. Til the end of time. Within that bond you're given a gift. The gift of life. Two people can create something unique. A human. In this case the human is me. A small speck of life within my mother. Growing to be something great. To have a wonderful life, or so I thought. Once I was brought into the universe, my father left. The bond broke. My mother broke. Everything in my life was breaking slowly, and I wasn't even born. I wasn't even brought into the world and my life was being destroyed. My mother saw her world crash before her small, dark eyes filled with sadness and despair, as everything tumbled into oblivion. You could hear her heart snap as she fell to the floor and cried until her body ran out of water. She laid in the small puddle of her tears. Staring blankly at door in which my father had walked out of. She laid there, in shock. She couldn't wrap her mind about what had happened and neither could I. For all I knew I was coming into a world of pain and it was calling my name.

(Thank You Again! Hope its great so far.! I know they are short but they will get longer as I go.!)