57. Sehun: Just a fan

Heyyhooo...this year is extra busy and i didn't expect it at all ._. Anyways since i'm stuck with school, holidays are on the way!! Yay, so here's a request by @HollieWWExox

****

YOUR POV

EXOlu'xion is here!! Here in Seoul!! And i got backstage passes, how lucky am i? Note the sarcasm. To bad my best friend from college isn't interested with EXO, she's more into english songs.

I've always wanted to meet Sehun. Yes, the good-looking, evil maknae. I'm somehow fasinated with his features, he is extremely good-looking and i cannot deny it. Hopefully i don't get attack on backstage.

After months on trying to get a flight back to Seoul, i finally got to go back to Seoul from America. IT'S SO EXPENSIVE! But luckily i won the passes instead of paying for it again.

After getting ready, i got out to take the bus 'cause it's cheaper. Duh. The girl who sat next to me seemed upset. But i could hear her talking about EXO and how she couldn't get a ticket to their concert. I took out my extra pass and gave it to her. "Here, i have a another one anyway" i said to her and she could not stop screeching. "OMG! Thank you sooooo much, you made my day!" , she said and we reached the spot already.

The line infront of the entrance was very long, the girl decided to stay in line and save a spot for me while i roamed around the place. The place was huge and i was a afraid i might get lost. I saw a door saying "backstage", i went over to open it but...OUCH!

The door opened by itself and hit my head, i fell on the floor palming my forehead. God, i hope it's not bleeding. "Oh gosh! Are you okay?" A familiar voice spoke i looked up to see....Sehun, Sehun?! I tried hard not to scream. He pulled me up but damn my head hurts pretty bad.

"I'm so sorry, is your head okay?" He said politely, "It's fine" i finally spoke, "What's your name?" He asked and i'm trying very hard not to fangirl infront of him, "(y/n)" i said calmly then girls were already rushing in here screaming the boys' name randomly and i was pushed away from him.

5 months later~

I sighed remember the day i personally met Sehun. But our conversation was cut short. I'm back in America now working in a coffee shop. "Excuse me, i would like a bubble tea please." A voice spoke and i went back to work. "Okay, that would be.." i looked at the person and it was Sehun. Sehun?

"(y/n)" he said. Yes, he remembered my name. And the long pause as he stared at me,

"Let's go on a date"

And all i could do,

Is nod.

****
Thank you so much for reading my book and voting for it, i'm thinking about completing this book idk. Sehun's booty is perf hahahaha

Vote, comment & follow