24. Xiumin: That Winter

Happy 4K to me YAY!! Here is an update of Xiumin, the oldest member of EXO and sadly the only 90-liner in EXO :c OT12 forever!!

*

It was winter, you went out of your apartment with a thick sweater and a trench coat covering your body, keeping you warm from this crazy coldness in Seoul. Your bestfriend recently asked you to come over to her house 'cause eventually she was 'alone', of all times...winter, gosh! you thought. You could see your breath on the cold breeze. You decided to take the bus to go there, as you enter the bus, it was quite crowded. You went in to find a seat then you saw an empty seat, next to Xiumin. Your next door neighbour and your crush. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I asked, he looks at me startled, "Oh, (y/n)! No, it's not please seat" he said, scooting over a little for you to seat, you sat and it was very awkward between you two, you guys are neighbours but you seldom talk to him. You were very tired, you didn't get enough sleep so you snoozed off a little while since your friend's house is far. You felt something hard on your temples, you woke up wiping off your mouth and then you realized you slept on Xiumin's shoulder and accidentally drooled on his shirt, "Oh shi-- i'm so sorry Xiumin" you said, taking out a few tissues and wipe off the drool, he chuckles, "It's okay, really", he said and held your hand to stop. "You were kinda cute when you sleep" he smiled which made you blush, "It's really...a bad habit",you said, looking away embarressed, "What? Drooling?", he said and you nodded, "It's normal, i drool sometimes" he said and you laughed he must be very damn cute when he drools you said in your mind. "Ah, i see" you said and you noticed it was your stop, "It's my stop, i guess i'll see ya later?", you said and he smiles, then nodded. You stood up and walked, "Wait!" You stopped, then turned, Xiumin walked towards you and stopped infront of you, "I always wanted to do this" he said and after saying that, he kissed you and pulled away. You smiled and finally said, "I'll definitely see you later" and with that, you left the bus.

*

This imagine was requested by the same person who requested the previous Xiumin imagine..Follow my babyfaced bestfriend @xiuco998

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW