Chapter Seven

He continued to walk me down an almost pitch black pathway, the only thing making it possible for us to see were the very dim streetlights dotted along the pathway. "Oli where are you taking me?" I asked again as he stormed up a slight hill through some tall grass and then there we were. At the most beautiful beach; I didn't even know we were anywhere near beaches.

"Oh wow" I said as I stood and gasped at the view of the moonlight playing off the oceans small waves. We both sat down on the sand and watched the sea for a while; I don't know what for it just seemed so peaceful. "Hey, do you want to go in?" Oli suddenly said as he faced me and his grip on my hand tightened. He stripped down to his boxers and continued staring at me for an answer.

I then stripped to my underwear too and followed Oli towards the sea. "Won't it be cold?" I asked as I stared at the water a few centimeters away from my feet. Oli then held his hand out towards me "Do you trust me?" he asked and stared straight into my eyes; I could easily get lost in his. "Yes" I nervously replied.

He then ran full speed ahead into the water; once again dragging me by my hand. The water was freezing cold, I didn't mind after a while as after a little splash water fight we swam closer to each other. I could feel Oli's warm hands gripping around my waist; not so much that it hurt me.

I naturally just swung my arms around his neck and then he pulled me closer to him, I could now feel our bodies touching, then our foreheads leant on to each other's. "I've never stopped loving you Violet" he whispered in a serious tone and then he calmly pushed his lips onto mine, I didn't struggle to get him off me however. I was stuck in this kiss; and I liked it.

We broke away from the kiss and we just stared into one and others eyes, I could feel a smile forming on my face as I watched him smile too; his smile is perfect.

After a while of messing about in the water we decided to walk back to my hotel. Oli walked me upstairs to mine and the boy's hotel room and then we stopped outside it. "Thank you for tonight Oli" I said as I hugged him tightly, burying my head into his chest. He kissed the top of my head "Goodnight beautiful" he whispered and then he began walking away as I entered my hotel room.

I was suddenly bombarded with questions "Hey who was that?" "Quick maybe we can see if we run after him!" "Did you go on a date?" Owen, George and Jaym were all stood at the door listening to me say goodbye to Oli. "What's it to you guys" I laughed, I don't know why I didn't just tell them in the first place.

"Well, we are like family, no secrets!" Owen said as he poked me in the side. That was the band rule, no secrets; damn it. "Fine, do you remember Oli from Bring Me the Horizon?" they all began nodding their heads. "Yeah that's who it was" I laughed and waited for their reactions. "Aww Violets got a crush on Oli" Jaym began teasing as he ruffled my hair; I gritted my teeth and chased him around the hotel room trying to catch him.

I finally caught him and pinned him to the floor, however George and Owen were apparently on Jaym's side and pushed me off him so I was no pinned to the floor with three boys holding me down and tickling my side; I am a very ticklish person. I managed to kick them off of me and then I got back to my own room; I could go to sleep happy.