Chapter Ten: Lacking Sparks

Chapter Ten:

I glared at him. "At least there is some attraction. I don't know why Mead even likes you," I retorted.

Malfoy's face when purple. "Don't bring Isabella into this," he hissed.

"Well, leave Lewis alone-"

BANG!

~~

Scorpius POV

"I'm a butterfly," Isabella cried, flapping her arms up and down.

Clarabelle squealed. "Well, I'm a dragon! I will breath fire and burn you!"

Clarabelle and Isabella's potion had exploded, and Confusion Concoction had splattered everywhere. Everybody was covered in a horrid smelling orange goo.

Professor Basset was distraught. "Has anybody else swallowed any of it? Apart from these two," she pointed at Clarabelle and Isabella, who were now saying they were vampires.

Everybody shook their heads. "Right, would you lot clean this up while I take these two to the Hospital Wing," she said, grabbing Clarabelle and Isabella by the arms.

"Get your hands of me! I'm the Queen of England! Off with your heads! The lot of you!" Isabella shrieked.

I took out my wand and magically removed the orange goo from my robes. Weasley giggled. "You've still got some in your hair!" she said, completely free of goo.

"How did you-?" I exclaimed.

Weasley rolled her eyes. "When you're cousins with Al, his clumsiness ensures that you need to know a good cleaning spell," she shrugged.

"Somebody help!!!!" Nadine cried on the other side of the classrooom.

The poor girl was glued to the wall, caked in goo.

~~~

Rose POV

"Really?!" Al laughed.

Karen nodded. "The whole classroom. God, Abby hold still! I cant get this bit of goo out... Ok, done," she said, removing the last bit of goo  from her hair.

"So, Clarabelle still thinks it's time to hibernate?" Al asked.

I nodded. "Apparently the two of them swallowed a fair amount... It might take a week before they get back to normal," I said, taking a pork pie from a nearby plate.

Al frowned. "But I thought-"

"Yeah," I sighed. "It means Slytherin are going to have to forfeit the Gryffindor versus Slytherin match."

Ha, honestly. I was actually sad that Slytherin had to forfeit. What would my Dad say to that, eh?

Later that week, Clarabelle and Isabella were released from th Hospital Wing, absolutely fine.

Clarabelle no longer thought she was a grizzly bear, anyway.

~~~

Scorpius POV

"Ooooh," Isabella squealed. "Let's go there!!"

She pointed at Madam Pudifoot's.

One word: Pink.

"I'm not sure-" I started as she pulled me into the tea room.

I gagged involuntarily as I took in the pink table cloths, the frills, the bouquet of roses at every table.

"Let's sit over here, Scorpy. Its nice and... How will I put it? Cosy," Isabella smiled seductively.

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks, and I smiled shyly as I sat beside her in the booth. "So, what'll is be today, kids?" Madam Pudifoot herself asked us.