Chapter: 8 The tryout

Picture of Amy ^^
by the way guys! Read the A/N at the end please!!!

Amy's POV***

Oh god, today's the day. The day I try out for the boys team at school. Honestly I'm so nervous, I'm mean what if they are a bunch of sexist jerks who think they're too tough to have a girl on their team, or what if I'm just not good enough?
Im standing in front of my bathroom mirror mentally preparing myself for today.
'Knock, knock'
"Honey, if you don't leave now you'll be late for school" my mother calls threw the door. Realising the time I let out a long needed sigh And open the door to come face to face with my mother.
"I'll be down in a minute" and with that I walked over to my bedroom to collect my school supplies.
There was a knock at the front door, just thinking it was the landlord I didn't think anything of it until I hear my fathers voice.
"Oh hello Mr O'Brooke, it's an honour that you have greeted us with your presence at our home" Wait, what? Hoping it was just the alpha I rush downstairs but horror soon flashes my face as its none other then the sex god himself.

"Dylan" I let out breathlessly.
"Ah Amy, I came to pick you up for school" he smirks. I just stare wide eyed at him.
"I'm okay thanks, I'll walk" my mother gives me 'the look'
"Amy Mary Steele, this kind young man has taken time out of his schedule to take you to school, don't be disrespectful and go get in his car before I make you" I let out a sigh knowing I can't argue with my parents, Dylan just smirks like he's just won something.

I pick up my bag and walk towards his car with him trailing behind me.
"You look hot" Really? All I'm wearing is skinny black jeans with white converse and a plain blue long sleeved sweatshirt, plus my hairs in a messy ponytail.
"Um thanks?" I just don't get how this outfit screams 'hot' to him.
He picks up his speed so he's now in front of me with his hand on the cars passenger side doorand opens it like a gentleman. I give him a nod and a slight smile to show him my thanks.

We pull out of my driveway and head towards school.
"So, you know you'll need to come live with me soon right?" This made me choke on my own spit, now he wants me to live with him?

"Listen, it's great we're mates and all but I can't be tied down right now, my whole life I've dreamed of traveling places and becoming a professional soccer player but I can't do that with having a mate, one day when I stop playing I'll be able to but I just can't now, I'm sorry" I look over to him staring completely wide eyed at me and next thing I know he's slamming the breaks, me being the idiot I am I forgot to buckle my seatbelt up earning me to go flying first into the dashboard but before I can make contact a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist and bring me into their lap. Realising Dylan probably just almost killed me but saved my life I mutter a small thanks, his arms still tight around me squeezing me into his defined smooth chest. Although he's cuddling me I can also tell he's extremely mad I didn't have my seatbelt on.

"Sorry, I forgot to put it on" he nods telling me he accepts my apology.

"So, you don't want to be With me?" Coming back to the original topic, he looks like someone just stole his lollipop.
"Yes but I can't, maybe in the future but not now"
He looks even more hurt now.
"Just promise me this, you'll atleast think about it?" He ask hopefully, I give him a small smile and nod, he returns his own smile.
Now just realising the position we're in with his arms around my waist and my face only near inches from his, I move uncomfortably by wiggling a bit. His hold on my suddenly tightens.

"you might not want to do that, sweetheart" he whispers huskily in my ear. I'm about to tell him off for calling me that but stop instantly as I felt a slight poke on my thigh. Awkwardly, I get off of him and sit back down in my own seat, this time buckling myself in.