Chapter 10: Mysterious Strangers

Up above is Amy ^^

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!! I decided to update this chapter early due to the positive comments on the last one so here it is!! Enjoy! <3

By the way, there will be two POV's in this chapter.

________________________

Dylan's POV

And now she knew. 

I stare dumbfounded at the space she once occupied. Should I have told her? I feel as if now this has just pushed her farther from me. I mean, she has her whole life ahead of her, she doesn't want to be stuck down being Luna of one of the biggest packs in the world.

My wolf whining in regret. I guess he feels the same as me.

I get up off the grass as I hear coach blow the whistle to let us know that trainings over and to hit the showers.

"So, what was that about?" Derrick says suddenly from the right of me.

"She knows I'm the Alpha now." I hear an overly dramatic gasp from the side.

"What, really? but how could she have guessed? it wasn't as if it was obvious or anything" I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic comment and slightly punch him in the shoulder.

"Shut up, you sarcastic pig" looking deeply offended, he puts his hand over his heart.

"well then" he scoffs. And with that we both broke down into laughter.

After sobering up a bit, I bid him a farewell and head into the showers.

After a nice LONG warm shower, I quickly dry myself and run to my car.

I speed towards Amy's house, hoping she'd be done thinking. I know she said that she won't reject me and that makes me ecstatic but a small part of me is still not completely convinced.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I see a man in the middle of the road. Pressing on the break quickly, I skid to a halt, inches away from the man. He had his black hood over his head giving him a creepy look. I get out of my car and walk around it so I'm right beside him.

"What the fuck man? I could've hit you!" I screamed hysterically at him. He just kept staring ahead.

"You don't deserve her.." His voice raspy and low, if it wasn't for the fact that I was a werewolf I wouldn't have even heard it. 

"Excuse me?" I ask, making sure I heard him correctly. He lifts his right arm pointing towards the side of the road where the forest was, I turn my head in that direction. I saw Amy walking out of the trees. I thought she was going home?

I turn my head back to where the man was but in surprise, he's gone. Weird. And what did he mean by that? I looked around a bit to see if he was anywhere but just like I thought, he vanished. I rushed over to where Amy was to notice that she looks as if she's seen a ghost.

"Amy ? what are you doing out here? You look as if you've seen the dead" her head snaps up to mine a small smile appears which instantly warms my heart. 

"Sorry, I was on my way back when I saw something" 

"Saw what?"

Amy's POV

"Sorry, I was on my way back when I saw something"

"Saw what?" Should I tell him? I mean he's my mate and all, he could probably help. But being the stubborn girl I am, I didn't want to bring him more stress so I left it.