Chapter 6:Confused feelings

Im sorry! I truly am. Tbh I thought this book wasn't going to be read so I started working on others but when I saw that many of you commented I was surprises! I just want to say thank you to those who commented cause if your guys didn't I probably would have forgotten how much fun writing this book is! <3 

P.S. if this chapter doesn't make sense to you then read my comment at the end of the chapter!

AMY'S HOUSE ABOVE ^^^^

AMY'S POV

As soon as I go home I immediately run to my room, ignoring my parents asking me whats wrong. I slam my door shut and lean against it sliding down so my butt is now on the floor, with my head slumped I let out a needed sigh.

'I didn't want a mate, at least not at this age' I thought to myself, how am I ever gonna travel the world and become a famous soccer player now? he sure as hell won't let me, considering the fact he was pissed when I ran from him.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door behind me.

"Honey, is everything alright? Did something happen?" My mothers worried voice says

"Everything's fine, nothing happened, just a couple of jocks pissed me off" I felt bad for lying but if I told my mom I found my mate, she would guilt me into going accepting him.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No"

"Alright, well if you want to later ill be downstairs" and with that she left.

Getting off the floor with a sigh I took off to my closet, taking out red long-sleeved v-neck shirt that hugged my curves, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of white vans, I changed out of my school clothes and replaced them with new fresh ones. Since I didn't get much to eat at lunch and since we still haven't gone grocery shopping, I decided to go into town to the local grocery store to stalk up on some food.

"I'm going to get some groceries, anything particular you guys want?" I called out while pulling out one of my purses. My mother poked her head around the corner from the kitchen and smiled

"No thanks sweetie, just get the essentials" and with a nod of my head I walked out with my parents car keys, no way was I going to risk the chance of getting caught by my so-called mate. Hopping into the drivers seat, I put the keys in the ignition and sped off towards town.

Stopping at the parking lot, I got out and got a basket to carry everything in. The smell of fresh vegetables fills my nose as I entered through the main doors of the store, 

'everything smells so fresh in here' I thought.

Going towards the bakery section I picked up some rolls and just as Im about place them in my basket a breathe of hot air fans my neck. With a shiver I stopped dead in my tracks knowing exactly who was behind me that was making me pleasure in delight.

"You can't run from me mate, well at least not without getting found" That voice sent waves of pleasure to my core, still unable to move he starts to kiss my neck slowly and pleasurable, making me want to turn around and jump him right here and now, knowing what affect he had on me he started smirking into my skin.

"Whats your name princess?" Snapping me out of my horrid thoughts I turned around quickly, though I gasp when I find he's closer than I expected.

I couldn't help myself, even in this situation. I had to make a James Bond joke. Recovering from my surprise, I put a cool face on.