Chapter 7: Will she accept me?

UNEDITED! Will do when a couple more 

Dylan's POV

Running home, I couldn't stop the pain from my chest 

'Does she not accept me?' I whimpered at the thought, just the thought makes me cringe in pain. While I was in my own world I heard a twig snap from behind me, I immediately stopped dead in my tracks and turned around looking at the culprit who made the noise. 

"POOKIE-BEAR!!" Oh god. Im soon tackled in a hug.

"Hey derrick" I said while rolling my eyes at his childish behaviour.

"Did the Alpha make you run patrols as well?" he questions, 'so thats why he's out here' I thought

"No, I'm just on my way home from school" I answered with slumped shoulders, he raised an eyebrow at me noticing my strange behaviour.

"Whats wrong?" I looked up with him noticing worry in his eyes. 

"I found my mate" This caught him by surprise. He didn't take time raising his eyebrows.

"YOU WHAT?!?" he practically screamed at me. "Why do you look so depressed? Did he reject you?" He asked, his eyes full of pity. Wait, what?

"Did you just say 'he'? Not sure if I heard him correctly.

"Well your into guys aren't you?" He says in 'Duh' tone.

"Im not gay! Why would you think that?" 

"Well the fact that you've never even gotten with a girl" I give him a wide eyed stare.

"That doesn't mean I'm gay! Im just waiting for my mate!" His mouth forms an 'O' shape finally getting it, I just roll my eyes at him. 

"Anyways back to the real discussion, my mates the new rogue" I say going back to my depressed mood.

"So? does it matter?"

"No! of course not, its just she doesn't even want me, today she ran from me before I could mark her" He gave me a 'Are you serious look?' 

"What?" I question him.

"Thats probably the reason she ran from you dude, you fuckin scared her by almost marking her, you need to take it slow" Shit, I never thought of that.

"Anyways, Josh said he saw her going into the grocery store about 3 miles from here, if you run now you can probably catch her before she's done" 

"yeah thanks! see yah later" I waved to him, and with that I left.

*** 

After running the three miles in about 5 minutes I stand outside the store hopping Im not too late. I go inside to get hit with her beautiful sent, I follow it to find shes in the bakery section. Clearly not noticing my scent I decide to tease her a bit, slowly creeping up behind her I blow on her to neck seductively earning me a frozen mate, I could see a shiver run through her body turning me on even more.

"You can't run from me mate, well at least without getting found" I break the silence with a low husky voice, since she still decides to stay frozen in her spot I start to place soft kisses alone her bare neck breathing in her scent which makes my wold purr in delight. Slightly smelling her arousal I smirk into her neck letting her know what affect I had on her. 'Atleast I'm not the only one' n

"Whats your name princess?" Realizing I still haven't found out her name. She spend around quickly but gasps as she realizes how close we are.

"The names Steele, Amy Steele" She says with a now cool face on. I instantly feel my lips turning into a smirk at her James Bond joke.