Chapter 25: Be Sweet And Nice To Him

Author's Note: So, I'm aware that I missed the last two updating days and I'm really sorry about that and I'm trying to make sure that doesn't happen anymore. Anyways, I went to the movies and I saw White House Down (and two others), but yeah, I think that everyone should definitely see White House Down because it's pretty much perfect. Okay, yeah. Like I said, there's not too much left and the story should be completed around August 13th-ish, but that could be wrong depending on the updates. That's it, I think. Don't forget to comment and vote, por favor! 

Chapter 25: Be Sweet And Nice To Him

“I think that we need to go on a date,” Wesley informs me the next day, Sunday, as we talk on the phone.

“You know, I think that’s a really good idea,” I agree, twirling a lock of my hair around my finger absentmindedly.

“And I knew that you would because that’s how well I know you,” He boats with a chuckle. “So, are you busy tonight?”

“Tonight? No, am I ever busy on any nights?” I rhetorically ask him.

“Point taken,” Wesley replies. “Tonight then. I’ll come and get you around six-ish?”

“Sounds great,” I chirp. “So, where are we going?” I wonder, looking at the display on my phone and seeing that it’s only 1:30.

“I may be what you call a ‘country boy’, but even I know that the boy ain’t supposed to tell the girl where they’re going,” He laughs.

“Well, yeah,” I giggle. “But sometimes the boyfriends tells the girlfriend and I think that this could be one of those times,” I supply.

“Well, I don’t, so I’m not telling you,” Wesley chuckles. “But I think you’re going to love it.”

“What, did you already have it planned out or something?” I query.

“I had a vague idea, and today I decided to branch that vague idea out,” He explains.

“That’s good then,” I retort then roll over on the small bed, careful not to fall to the ground. That would be bad. And embarrassing since I’m on the phone with Wesley. “Okay, so, if you’re not going to be cool and tell me where it is we’re going, at least tell me what to wear?”

“Hmm, well, I’m not sure but I think that clothes would suffice just fine, Steffy,” Wesley teasingly informs me.

“You think you’re really funny, don’t you, Mr. James?”

“I think I’m pretty amusing, yes, I do, Miss Vandergeld.”

“I don’t like you very much,” I complain, rolling my eyes playfully even though he can’t see them or me.

“Sure, sure, sure, that’s what you say.” Wesley retorts. “Really though, it doesn’t matter what you wear; anything will be good.”

“So, if I wear, hypothetically, a dress and heels, that’ll be okay?”

“Maybe not the heels, but yeah, a dress would be alright, I think.”

“Okay, and is this date going to take place outside or indoors?”

“You need lots of details, don’t you?” He chuckles.

“Yes!” I giggle. “I don’t want to show up in something formal if the setting is completely informal,” I defend.

“That makes sense then,” Wesley appeases me. “I mean, as long as you don’t wear tight stuff or heels, you’ll be good.”

“Okay, I think I can make something work then. So, I’m going to get ready now and I’ll talk to you later,” I say sweetly.