24.

New Orleans: City Raining

| Reliving a tragedy |

Leave inline comments

Unknown

I sighed heavy, I'm really starting to hate this whole damn thing. I hate having to hide out and watch Lyric struggle on a daily basis. The sound of someone ringing my door bell knocked me out of my thoughts. I stood up from the sofa as brushed my hand down my pants. I looked trough the peep hole and sighed seeing O'Shea.

I unlocked the door and opened it before walking back into living room. I sat down on the sofa and turned y attention to O'Shea who was looking at me.

"O'Shea I'm assuming you have another therapy session with Anthony today." I said

"Yeah I actually do but not with Anthony, this one is with Lyric." I she said fixing his tie

" I hate that Lyric has to talk to a therapist now." I said mentally punching myself in the face

I lowkey hate that O'Shea get to get out and before himself with hiding from the world. He has no idea what I would do to go back in time and changed all the mistakes I made. I would change every stupid thing I ever did just to still spend time with Lyric again.

••••

Lyric Robinson

I laid in bed thinking bout yesterday's events and how Anthony sang such an amazing song to me. I really love him and I've been thinking very hard lately on making out fling official. He's always gonna be my best friend but over these years my feelings for him have grown stronger than Just best friends.

I got out of bed pushing my curls out I my face as I made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before making my way down stairs. Anthony sat on the sofa eating a bowl of cereal. I laughed at him as I made my way into the kitchen to find something to eat. I settled on making a vegetable omelet.

•••••

I sat in the living beside Anthony as Dr. James finished getting ready for our therapy session. Today were are talking about the day roman was killed. I hate talked about that day since that way. Nobody knows the whole story but today dr.James and Anthony will know the whole story.

"Lyric are you ready to began." Dr. James asked

I nodded my head at him and I gripped Anthony hand and closed my eyes. In order to relive that day I need to get my eyes close.

It was mid February, roman and I where on our way to get some soul food from miss Daisy. We where sitting in the car talking bout me and high school. In out of nowhere these two guys dressed in black with guns ran up to our car ands hot Roman several times. I sat this in complete utter and horror shock. The two guy in black point there guns towards be as roman bleed out beside me coughing up blood violently. They debated back and forth if they should take me with them or kill me. I had silently prayed that they would just leave me alone to tend to my brother who was losing a lot of blood. Without thinking twice I had undid my seat buckle and removed my sweated placing it on the bullet wounds which only made the guys angry causing the shorter one to shot me in the shoulder. Not care in about the pain in my shoulder I attempted to talk to roman while waiting for the police. When the police arrived it was to late roman was died and I was losing a fair amount of blood myself.

After that I didn't remember much. I haven't been able to forget that since it happened. Sometimes I wish it was all a big dream.

"Lyric I know that had to be one of worst days of your life but you survived something much more that a gun shot wound you survived lion on with your brother."

"it's not something I'm happy about I would have rather died beside my brother than continue life without him." I said

••••••
Kinda short sorry this was kinda rushed in a way but each new chapter tomorrow on #SouthernSunday but I wanna tell y'all I'm thankful for all the feedback I've gotten on this book and I'm glad y'all like it

Lialih. ❤️