Chapter One: Stupid as a Turkey

Grier Sister

All Rights Reserved 

Restarted Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hey lovelies, thanks for giving my book a chance!!!

This story is one I plan on editing and making chapters longer than they were before. I can't guarantee when I will update but hopefully quickly. Anyway Vote, Comment, and stay classy.

Warning: This involves swearing and hormonal boy comments. Read at your own risk!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One: "As Stupid as a Turkey"

Listening to my brothers scream the lyrics to Shawn Mendes' Life of the Party is not the greatest way to be picked up from school. I was plugging my ears as they tried to hit the high notes. 

Man neither of them can sing.

Skylynn beside me laughing as we made fun of them from the back row. Finally the song ended as they turned down the radio. 

"How was hell Becca?" Hayes asked with a smug look on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"Same as yesterday" I answered as Nash scoffed. "Shut up Nash. Not all of us want to be online schooled."

"I didn't even say anything Becca." Rolling my eyes at him once again.

The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet aside from Hayes' humming along to some rap song. Once we pulled into the garage I unbuckled Sky and she ran through the door. Hayes being Hayes tried to get out of the car with his seatbelt still on. Dummy.

I slung my bag over my shoulder as I followed my brothers into the house. Just as I came to the door Nash attempted to close it in my face. Before it locked shut I stuck my foot in the door frame.

"Nice try jerky pants." Nash huffed as he stomped upstairs.

"I swear that boy is more hormonal than me on my period." Hayes laughed at my comment and opened the fridge. I grabbed my gogurt from over his shoulder and headed towards my room.

Nash is such a stuck up human it makes me cringe. I miss my older twin that could make me laugh and smile all the time. When we were little I never thought that its would be like this when we grew up. As we got older we also grew further away when he started to get famous. He always made it seem like he had the greatest life in the world. And honestly sometimes it seemed pretty great but I would trade anything to have my best friend back. He disappeared when that vine hit 2M views.

Hayes is not only a smooth guy and very mature for his age but he also can be very stupid. The fame got to him but not as bad as Nash. I think Hayes just likes all the screaming girls that want to make out with him. Disgusting.

It's saddening to think that my entire family is famous and none of their fans know I exist. Skylynn is more famous than me and she isn't even seven years old! Of course I don't want to be famous but I don't like being in the dark either.

I'm just Rebecca, always have been and always will be. Nothing special about me. In between lacrosse and school not many people have entered my life except for my lacrosse buddies. I'm the captain of the boys lacrosse team since I think boys play better. Sports and school are pretty much my entire life besides being a secret member of a famous family. 

I can't even write grier on my papers anymore. Since freshman year I have been Rebecca Kolan. Sad to think that they have gone so far as to change my name and made me switch schools.