Chapter Two: Possible Chance of Herpes

How are y'all? Do you like the new cover? I'm not sure if I like it that much but I think I do. Barbara Palvin above as Rebecca.  Anyways on with the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two: Possible Chance of Herpes

Right after lunch ended the teacher called me to the front office. So many things are running through my mind of why they could be calling me. I'm already nervous about meeting the guys this afternoon.

When I got to the office I saw my dad. My actual dad, not Johnnie.

"Why are you here? Where's Nila?" I asked hugging him.

"Nila couldn't get work off to come see you but I could. Thought I would bring you somewhere before you meet the guys." He said with a grin he couldn't wipe off.

"Okay, I'll go grab my stuff from my class and then we'll head out." I said uneasily. He just nodded his head and continued to smile.

Where in the world is he bringing me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm guessing you're nervous to meet the boys huh?" He asked trying to make light conversation.

"A little but just worried what they will think of me. Hayes keeps telling me that they'll love me. Nash only tells me not to steal his friends and date any of them." He laughed at that comment. He thinks I'm joking. He lectured me for at least twenty minutes on my way to school about how they are all off limits. Like I would date any of them.

Of course they all look like gods but I don't really want a boyfriend. I made that clear my freshman year so that I could focus on school and lacrosse.

After a half an hour of small talk we pulled up to a lacrosse field. I screamed as loud as I could.

"No way! UNC vs Notre Dame lacrosse match! Thank you so much dad. Ugh I love you so much! Best surprise ever!" I yelled while smiling ear to ear.

"Wow I knew you would like it but I didn't think you would scream. I don't remember the last time you have acted so much like a girl" He laughed. I punched him as hard as I could in the shoulder. He shook out his arm as we headed towards the bleachers.

Notre Dame is my dream college and of course UNC is my home team. This will be the greatest game ever. A couple weeks ago, Dad got an email saying they were sending one of their scouts to my tournament in New York.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game was really close 15-17. As we were walking back to the car talking about the game I wasn't paying attention where we were going. I looked up and saw the entire Notre Dame team standing in front of me.

I swear I almost fainted.

"Guys this is Rebecca" My dad introduced. I couldn't speak, only stared at them.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Hello" They all introduced. Still no words came from my mouth.

"Can she speak?" Chris Carter asked.

"Yup, I just think she is a little overwhelmed by all of you standing in front of her." Dad said.

"H-Hello" I finally managed to get out.

"You're really pretty" Trevor Brosco said. Holy shit he did not just call me pretty. My all time favorite college lacrosse player just said I was pretty. Some of the other guys agreed.

Once we took our pictures and talked for a while it was time for us to come home. We talked a lot, about how well they did and that a scout is coming to watch me. They asked me which position I played and I said attack and sometimes midfield but I like attack better.

They seemed to be amazed that a girl like me was captain of a boys lacrosse team and is being scouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom! Mom! Guess where Dad brought me?" I asked my mom as I ran through the front door.

"Not now Becca, I'm cleaning for the boys friends that are on their way now." Mom said in a stern voice. "Now go change and look presentable for them." She ordered.

"Why should I change for them when this is what I usually where. It's not like I'm trying to impress them."

"Rebecca, please do it for me" She pleaded. I huffed and headed to my room. She doesn't even care where I went. Thanks a lot Mom.

The boys are coming back in less than an hour. I took off my running shorts and tournament t-shirt and took a quick shower. When I got out my Mom was laying out clothes for me.

Light wash skinny jeans, white t-shirt and a UNC zip up. I changed and laid on my bed facetiming Will. He had just finished football practice and was headed towards the library.

"I met the Notre Dame boys lacrosse team today with Dad" I told him.

"No way" I showed him all of the pictures and told him the score.

"Are you nervous about meeting the guys?" He asked.

"Why is everyone asking me that? What they do with Hayes and Nash won't affect me."

"But it kinda will. They will be over all the time, they will try and hit on you and when they do that you punch them in the face." I laughed at that thinking about the memory.

"That was only one time. It's scary to go from talking about football to him leaning in. It was self defense." I whined.

"What were you defending yourself from?" He asked with a smug smirk on his face.

"A possible chance of getting herpes." I said sticking my chin in the air. He was in hysterics after I said that. He wiped his eyes and then smiled at me.

"Man I miss you and being home" He said with a small smile.

"It's not really the same anymore..."

We talked a while more then I hung up and walked downstairs and grabbed pretzels. I had only had three pretzels when Nash, Hayes and the rest of the guys came through the front door.

They were talking and laughing as they brought their luggage in the house and once they made their way to the kitchen all noise disappeared.

Silence.

I didn't say anything and neither did any of them for at least a minute. Eventually Matt broke the silence.

"Nash, there is a hot girl standing in your kitchen."

"You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend Nash" Shawn said.

"I would smash her" Taylor said looking straight at me with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Taylor you will not be smashing anything. This isn't my girlfriend" Nash said stepping in front of me.

"Becca I've missed you" Cam said giving me a hug.

"You too Cam" I said hugging him back.

"So who is she if she isn't either one of your girlfriends?" Johnson asked.

"My name is Rebecca and I am Nash's twin sister."

Every. Jaw. Dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyyeee update. Vote and comment and leave any suggestions

-rach