Chapter Four: You Could be Beyonce

Sorry for the late update guys.... I don't really have an excuse besides I've been very lazy lately. Thanks for the love last chapter :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four: "You could be Beyonce"

Seeing Mom with her face so red almost made me poop myself. Her face red as a firetruck and that signature Mom vein popping out of her forehead.

"Hey Mom," Hayes started uneasily.

"Explain" she demanded.

"Well we were all sleeping and Becca wanted to eat and woke us all up and told us to drive her to McDonald's" Nash said.

"What! I didn't want to go. Jack woke me up and told me that I didn't have a choice." I defended.

"Becca's right Mrs.Elizabeth. I'm not sure why Nash is lying" Jack said backing me up.

"Wait how did you even know we were gone?" Nash asked. 

"Well I woke up and came down to check on you guys and the car was gone" She explained. "Nash I am quite surprised that you would blame Becca like that and lie to me" Mom said.

I scoffed, "Not surprised at all" I muttered under my breathe.

"What was that Becca?" She asked.

"Nothing" I said with a fake smile written all over my face.

"Well it doesn't matter now, just go to bed. Becca I already called the school and told them you won't be in tomorrow."

"What?! Why? What am I going to do?" I asked frantically.

"You'll be helping the boys film and create content." She answered.

"No mom that won't be necessary. Rebecca can go to school." Nash said. 

Thank god he agreed with me.

"Please let me go to school Mom" I pleaded.

"No, you will help the boys." Ugh.

Mom said her goodnights and headed upstairs.

I turned to Nash as soon as she turned her back. 

"This is all your fault. So much for a normal life" I said poking him in the chest.

"Well if you haven't realized I don't want you here either." Okay, ouch.

"Wow man that was uncalled for" Johnson stepped in front of me.

" 'Family first' Right Nash?" I quoted. I huffed and stomped away upstairs.

"What's going on Becky?" Skylynn asked rubbing her eyes.

"Nash" I answered.

"Oh, is he on his period too?" She asked.

"Skylynn! That's not nice." I frowned. Where did she learn that?

"But Nash says it about you all the time" She explained. Ohhh this boy is gonna face my fury.

"Just go to sleep Sky. See you in the morning." I said kissing her forehead.

"Mkay" Walking back to my room I heard someone laugh.

I turned around to see Jack G behind me. 

I ignored him and continued to my room.

He followed me and closed the door behind him.

A sad smile came across his face as he saw me sink my face into the pillows.