Chapter Eight: Third Base

AHHHH I love you guys so much!!!! 3,000 reads?!?! Thats amazing guys, I cant thank you enough.

So sorry for not updating in awhile but Happy Easter to the people who celebrate Easter. 

This chapter is dedicated to @MayMay0524 because she loves my story sooooooooooooooo freaking much :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight: Third Base

I LET JACK COOL down before I went to talk to him. I followed him to his room and waited by the door. After a couple of minutes I finally got the courage to knock on the door. It was silent for awhile and then Johnson answered the door. He opened it wide enough that I could see Jack sitting on the bed but then he made the crack smaller so Jack disappeared from my view.

"Hey Becca" Johnson said quietly.

"Hi Johnson" I replied. "Can I talk to Jack?" I asked.

He sucked in a breath and looked behind him, "I'm not so sure that's a good id-"

"Johnson please I really need to explain" I pleaded and held eye contact with him. 

"Hold on one sec" He said and closed the door. I waited 42 seconds until the door opened again. This time I was met with a strong jaw and nice hair.

"Come in" He said and opened the door wide enough for Johnson to sneak out and for me to step in.

I sat on the edge of the bed as he rest his back against the headboard. "I didn't mean to make you upset. I didn't know that Evan liked me. I don't like him as anything more than a friend."

"But you still let him kiss you" He argued.

"I didn't know he was going to do that otherwise I would have walked away" I mumbled. "I don't like him and I don't want to be with him. I like you Jack." 

He just stared at me and didn't say anything. I almost wanted to crack my knuckles so he would at least say something. He just looked me over real slow. Like really really slow. All of a sudden he grabbed me by my waist and laid me down right next to him.

"I really like you Becca. I didn't mean to get jealous but I don't want you to be with anyone but me" He said looking me in the eye as he pulled my hair out of the hair elastic and it fell around my shoulders. "You are mine"

"As much as I love hearing you say that Nash doesn't like me even being this close to you" I whispered as I felt his fingers slide down my left arm and thread his fingers through mine.

"Fuck" He mumbled under his breath. "Okay but don't leave just yet. I like holding you in my arms"

I smiled into his chest and snuggled closer to him. Jack grabbed my neck and brought my face up so my eyes met his.

"I love your eyes, brighter than Nash's. And your freckles that go from this ear" He said running his fingers over my face, "over your cute nose and all the way to this ear" He said cradling my face in his large hand. 

I tilted my cheek up to his hand and pressed my head into his arm. "I never noticed this scar on your forehead. How did you get it?" Jack asked as he skimmed his finger lightly over the faint scar.

"Oh funny story. When Nash and I were 7 Nash, Will, Hayes and I were playing wiffle ball in the backyard and I was running to third base and Nash hit me in the face with a shovel really hard and almost cracked my skull. It didn't stop bleeding for two days and we had to go to the emergency room. I lost 4 pints of blood." I said lost in thought, "I couldn't fall asleep unless Nash was in the bed with me and they came and checked on me every. single. hour. It was terrible."