Chapter 13: Are you sleeping with the guys?

7 months later... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13: Are you sleeping with the guys?

Today is the first meetup of the tour. Hopefully, I will be able to find something fun to do in the hotel room while they are at the event. Nash and I finally agreed that there would be no point of me being there at the event. Matt had come up with every excuse for me to be a part of the meet and greet, but everyone already had partners for the booths. Nash and Cam, Matt and Carter, Shawn and Taylor. Aaron and Hayes. Jack and Jack... and the little devil.

I showered and dried up. I walked out of the bathroom and was met with a very flustered Carter. 

"What should I wear?" he asked.

"Does it really matter what I think? Your fans are in love with you. Not me"

"Ouch Bec. But I do need your opinion because you have the best sense of fashion here." Was he mental?

"Umm Carter, if you haven't realized I wear sweats and jordans every day." I pointed out.

"Oh yeah... I guess, I just thought you would be able to help me." He said, a frown appearing on your face. 

"I like the white skinny jeans with the gray shirt and snapback, honestly."

"Thanks. Becca, you're the best." He said with a smile stretching across his face. He quit smiling and ran out of the room. I took my hair out of the towel on top of my head and checked my phone.

I was already dressed in my UNCW Nike shorts and my lax pinny. I sat on my bed and scrolled through my Instagram. I was already being tagged in pictures saying how excited they are to be meet us at the event. 

I hope they know that I'm not in the event. Anyways.

After a while. Mom came into my room followed by Nash with Sky on his back. Sky was laughing at something Nash must have said something to make her giggle like crazy. He just looked at me with the stupid smirk on his face. 

"Want to get some breakfast?" Mom asked.

Better than nothing

I nodded and we walked towards the elevator while Skylynn skipped ahead of us. Sky was wearing a purple pair of leggings and a black shirt that said "nashty" on it. The outfit was paired with a pair of white flip flops. Nash wore khakis and a black and white flannel. 

We made it to the buffet and filled our plates with everything we wanted.

Maybe I'll spend the day here instead of the hotel room

Mom sat Skylynn next to her and Nash and I sat across from the two of them. I hate my waffles and Nash ate his pancakes in silence. 

"Can I trade a sausage for a piece of bacon?" Nash asked. I nodded with my mouth full and handed him a large piece of bacon. He thanked me and we continued eating. Nash finished after me and he burped very loud. I nodded and then burped even louder. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Ahh, what grace my two children have." Mom said. We shrugged and drank our juice. We left our plates on the table and walked back to our rooms. Nash holding Skylynn's hand and swinging her up and down the halls. 

Nash opened his room with the key and all of the boys sat on the two beds in the room. Matt smiled at me when I walked in but I crossed the room and sat next to Hayes.

"Sick shorts" He commented. I looked down and we were both wearing UNCW shorts but his were basketball shorts that were much longer than mine.

"I feel like I missed the memo," Matt said. "maybe I'll buy myself something UNCW when we are in North Carolina."

"You should. We could match." I smiled.

"You'll be emptying your wallet dude. She owns everything clothing item from that school." Nash said. I nodded in agreement. "It's practically all she wears."

I heard someone scoff from behind me but didn't care enough to look.

"I only buy designer clothes. Wouldn't want anyone to mistake me for a boy." Dang, this girl tries so hard. I rolled my eyes and felt Johnson pat my knee. I look up at him to see a sad smile on his face. 

I looked back to see Jack glare at the back of her head. It didn't help him that she was sitting on his lap. 

I excused myself and went into the bathroom in the hotel room. I closed the door and the whispers started. 

"Why did you say that?"

"You're such a bitch"

"Gucci or Garbage?" I laughed at that one.

"Why are you defending her? She's not a part of the tour." Madison sneered.

"Neither are you" Carter pointed out. I walked out of the bathroom when Mom walked into the hotel room. 

"Bus is here." All the boys stood up and left the room with their bags. I followed them down to the lobby and watched one after one load onto the bus to bring them to the arena.

"Are you sure you are going to be alright?" Mom asked worriedly. Skylynn hugging on her hip and Nash next to them. 

I nodded and she hugged me and kissed the top of my head. Nash smiled at me and handed me a Hersheys bar. I thanked him and then he turned and loaded onto the bus. Mom and Skylynn entered the bus and the doors closed behind them.

Once the vehicle started rolling I spun around and went back inside the hotel. I waited for the elevator while scrolling through Instagram. Carter posted a selfie of all of the boys on the bus. Tour Day 1. I liked the picture and scrolled through the rest of my feed. I saw a selfie of Jack with a black haired girl in the background so excited to meet all of you!!! I didn't like it and locked my phone. 

I rode the elevator up to my floor and entered my room. I fell onto my bed and laid there listening to Flumes new album. I sang along, watched youtube videos, snap chat stories, texted the team back home. 

I checked Shawn's Instagram story and saw the boys walking on stage with their mics in hand. At the end of the video,  I saw Madison reach for Jacks' hand and then the video was over. 

I hope Jack pulled his hand away

I hope they weren't holding hands

I hope fans hate her

I logged out of Instagram and watched more lacrosse videos when I got a text from Johnson.

J Johnson: >> wish u were here

<< im having a pretty great time laying in bed

>> fans would love you

<< fans would hate me

>> why

<<  "are you sleeping with the guys?"

>> hahaha I guess that would suck

<< how's the show?

>> great shawn's singing now

<< he's the best

>> not me? :c

<< definitely shawn

>> :((

>> alrighty gtg

<< bye